Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thanks mate.. wow..i must have missed it by choosing different choices..
yeah it can be miss since there are a few options there, and you will have to do that event with melinda a good amount of times to get further into it to get that scene

Last edited:
Reactions: des_0

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The "slip the hand" event with Melinda doesn't work for me. She always rejects me. How do I solve this?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
For some reason the milking scene at 12.00 has reverted to Melinda in the original dress - not the new braless one.
Anyone else?

Also I have suddenly found that UNREN doesn't work in this latest version? I can scroll back but Shift D doesn't work.

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
I've fed all the images (.webp) back into ren'py via a simple script, and picture-wise there's nothing to write home about.

Most of the relevant girls, except Melinda, are getting some action, kinda forcing the dev into a corner where he should be putting out more Mel content, but I thought that with the last release and was totally wrong.

Reactions: ElPiti and rf96

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Also I have suddenly found that UNREN doesn't work in this latest version? I can scroll back but Shift D doesn't work.
Just create a file:

Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
call it 'cheat.rpy' (or whatever.rpy) and store it in the Game folder. That's what I do, and it allows for Shift+O. Haven't tried Shift+D but should work.

EDIT: shift+d still doesn't work...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just create a file:

Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
call it 'cheat.rpy' (or whatever.rpy) and store it in the Game folder. That's what I do, and it allows for Shift+O. Haven't tried Shift+D but should work.

EDIT: shift+d still doesn't work...
Here paste this in the renpy/common file.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
The "slip the hand" event with Melinda doesn't work for me. She always rejects me. How do I solve this?
figured it out when you hug her from behind after the bra incident, if shes in red you get the cant do that, if shes in whit the slip the hand appears,

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
nothing to solve there !!!
In the walkthrough it's said to do this option, but when I slip the hand it says "your relationship with Melinda has decreased", so there is something wrong.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
In the walkthrough it's said to do this option, but when I slip the hand it says "your relationship with Melinda has decreased", so there is something wrong.
nothing to do there ! maybe in the future when Melinda let you to touch ! in this versions not yet !

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
For some reason the milking scene at 12.00 has reverted to Melinda in the original dress - not the new braless one.
Anyone else?

unren is working for me fine, holding ctrl to skip text and scroll wheel on the mouse to scroll back, i'm also using unren 0.7

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes