Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone knows if its possible at this point to actually milk Melinda at 12.00? Keeps giving me more suspicion from Melinda etc

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone knows if its possible at this point to actually milk Melinda at 12.00? Keeps giving me more suspicion from Melinda etc
can't yet, this update was mainly about rhonda, with a few new things for ann and melinda, we are all hoping that the next one will be all about melinda, it's getting about that time you two start going sexual things together

Last edited:

calvin2564

May 24, 2017
I am enjoying the content with this new update. But im a bit lost as some of the scenes like milking the cow and sunbathing which just keep repeating. No sign to say thats all for now. Or any further advancement. All some bedroom scene with melinda. Does lead any further??

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
that scene doesn't trigger by going to the coffee shop after sunbathing, it triggers by going to her when she is in the kitchen at 16:00 and you two go see gina, on the way back, you stop to buy flowers for her and then that scene happens

as you can see here while i'm working on my 5.0 walkthrough, it trigger for me, and i'm almost done with this walkthrough of mine, it will be up tonight, yeah i can use cheats to get stuff to trigger fast, but this is one of them games where i don't use cheats, it's easy to get stuff to trigger without them, just takes times, and using cheats might mess something up, would of been done sooner, but with all the typing i'm doing, and holding down the ctrl key to skip text, i had to step away a few times from it
Any time I see Melinda at 16:00 in the kitchen she is ordered by William to get him his drink and "see kid they only understand power" this happens every time and then ends, how do I get to go with her to see Gina?

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
to get the new sex scenes for rhanda, there is a lot of triggers to do first
first complete the jogging event with rhonda at 14:00

then you need to go to rhonda at 17:00, at the end tell her not to open, you will tell yourself about ann leaving on saturday nights

then you need to trigger ann's saturday club event, when saturday comes, at 21:00 ann is leaving, go to her, but pick the option for rhonda, complete the whole event, near the end you try to get her to give you a bj at first,but she starts licking like she did in the barn when you went jogging, you try to do cowgirl with her, she say no and keeps licking

then at 14:00, go to rhonda, ask her to show you round the place, something romantic, show her, next option, then you will get the bj scene

then at 15:00, go to where all 3 of them are at, rhonda will take you to the lake, throw her in the water, make her get it, kiss her and you will end up with your first sex scene

at 10:00, rhonda is cleaning, help her, try to seduce her, now up the ante! will be green, click that and you will get your 2nd sex scene, but there is a 50/50 chance you will get the sex scene, so if you don't get it, try the next day

and the 3rd sex scene along with the new handjob and pussy rubbing scene takes place doing sunbathing
Thanks man:)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any time I see Melinda at 16:00 in the kitchen she is ordered by William to get him his drink and "see kid they only understand power" this happens every time and then ends, how do I get to go with her to see Gina?
i'm not really sure what triggers it, but here is a few ideas

keep hugging melinda from behind in her room at 14:00 by doing the bra options
ask william about hugging from behind at 16:00
but i also think that you meet gina while running with melinda and rhonda at 11:00 and then after doing the hugging from behind and asking william about it, her events will start to happen after a while, i'm not 100% sure though

Last edited:
Reactions: uberzubron

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
i'm not really sure what triggers it, but here is a few ideas

keep hugging melinda from behind in her room at 14:00 by doing the bra options
ask william about hugging from behind at 16:00
but i also think that you meet gina while running with melinda and rhonda at 11:00 and then after doing the hugging from behind and asking william about it, she events will start to happen after a while, i'm not 100% sure though
Thanks, I would've dropped this game ages ago if it wasnt for your help!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks man:)
on another note, you will have to complete all of ann's new content, then you will be able to get the 3rd sex scene when sunbathing with rhonda

Thanks, I would've dropped this game ages ago if it wasnt for your help!
i hope i'm right about that, i'm not sure, i do remember seeing a girl with the same color hair as gina's while running with them, i never saw the name, since i was holding down the ctrl key to skip text and scenes, i just wanted to complete my walkthrough

Last edited:

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
i hope i'm right about that, i'm not sure, i do remember seeing a girl with the same color hair as gina's while running with them, i never saw the name, since i was holding down the ctrl key to skip text and scenes, i just wanted to complete my walkthrough
I've never encountered William and had a discussion about hugging...I dunno...what if i use your latest save file? where in the walkthrough would I start from if i used that instead?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I've never encountered William and had a discussion about hugging...I dunno...what if i use your latest save file? where in the walkthrough would I start from if i used that instead?
my save game is a complete save, my walkthrough is for a new game from start to end, for it being in the walkthough, it's in there some where and still not sure what makes it trigger

Reactions: uberzubron

killerhuman

Dec 28, 2018
If it is more of melinda in the bathroom and in the bedroom of the massage also something new where the party would come from would be cool only if that was possible

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes