401Grem

May 14, 2017
i give that a try and see if i hit 100%, since i tried everything else with her and picked every option, now the question is, when she see's you masturbating in your shower or is there another scene where she catch you, if so, what scene is that, as far as i know, i seen everything, even the first time in your shower, masturbate and check the hole
There are multiple endings to her sunbathing scenes also

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There are multiple endings to her sunbathing scenes also
yeah i done all of them, rubbing her pussy, getting a handjob and having sex with her, also had sex with her at the lake after you throw her in the water, had sex with her in the morning at 10:00, and got the new blowjob scene at 14:00 when you ask her to show you round the place, i guess i can try the shower, masturbating scene a few times and see if that hits it

I even had sex with her 3 times in 1 day to see if that did it, at 10:00, at 14:00 doing sunbathing and again at 15:00 at the lake, i'm also using unren as well, so i can rollback and skip text and scenes, that might be causing it not hitting 100% as well

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yes that is a bug everyone have 66% and finish all with her to next update :)
thats what i thought at first, i even said it on my walkthough and save post which is found here, but then i saw 2 people say they got it to 100, had 2nd thoughts, maybe it's not a bug, but yeah, going back to my first thought on it being a bug

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
thats what i thought at first, i even said it on my walkthough and save post which is found here, but then i saw 2 people say they got it to 100, had 2nd thoughts, maybe it's not a bug, but yeah, going back to my first thought on it being a bug
i just play and try to do 100% try to cum inside her in all 3 sex scene ! do all scene with her and see one new to me but i am still on 66% and don`t know how to get 100% and i do everything at least 10 times !!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i just play and try to do 100% try to cum inside her in all 3 sex scene ! do all scene with her and see one new to me but i am still on 66% and don`t know how to get 100% and i do everything at least 10 times !!!
same, i'm just going to call it a bug and leave it at that, v5 final should be posted here later, i can get it to 100 in that

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
same, i'm just going to call it a bug and leave it at that, v5 final should be posted here later, i can get it to 100 in that
66% or 100% no matter if we know we do all things ! download V5.0 and wait V6.0 next month to see i hope more with Melinda :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
66% or 100% no matter if we know we do all things ! download V5.0 and wait V6.0 next month to see i hope more with Melinda :)
yeah, we can only hope that v6 will add the content for melinda, it's about that time we start seeing it by the things we are already doing with her

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
yeah, we can only hope that v6 will add the content for melinda, it's about that time we start seeing it by the things we are already doing with her
no sex just touch more see more massage more ! we must play update V26.0 someday :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is this image part of a dream? I cant remember if I've seen it or not..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is from pranking with ann doing her milking event, there is 2 different pranking scenes, thats one of the 2, and i believe that one shows up when you get the one with the option to have her take you to the doctor, you kind of daydream of her being naked when she is checking to see if your ok

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
that is from pranking with ann doing her milking event, there is 2 different pranking scenes, thats one of the 2, and i believe that one shows up when you get the one with the option to have her take you to the doctor
Thanks, another scene to add to my 'missed list'!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, another scene to add to my 'missed list'!
kind of hard to miss now with the change that was added, if you don't get it, it will count as a successful prank and prank with ann wont pop back up, only way i found to get it back up is that, if you are fixing the bathroom, and you already prank with ann doing the milking, prank her in the bathroom, so it will take that successful prank away, and prank with ann will pop back up again, the down side, if that bathroom isn't fix after some time, it will become automatically fix later on when you click on the bathroom

pranking needs to be added back in, maybe in a future update

Reactions: uberzubron

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wish the developer would drop this clumsy line "i'll see you around" its a bit weird and unnecessary
i seen that line a bunch of times, was hopping v5 final would of been posted today, but oh well, there are other things i can play while i wait, like man of the house, since i skipped a few updates, or another game i have on steam, since i have a good amount of them that i never finish

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes