HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Is this Big Brother all over again?
They're previous one was a grindfest from hell. I'd say even worse than this one. Well I haven't tried the sequel to Tangled Up because fuck that it's probably just as bad. You'd figure they'd get the hint since it seems his patron count has stalled out, but whatever.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Could someone tell me what I should do to accuse Ann of stealing Melinda's diary? Please
keep going to dinner at 19:00, after a while the next time you go to dinner, melinda will ask you right away about her missing diary, click enough

after dinner at 20:00 go to the kitchen where ann is at, but this time ann wont be there, then go to your bathroom and check the hole, you will see ann reading melinda's diary

the next day after dinner at 20:00, ann will be in the kitchen washing dishes, this time you will have a new option and it's about the diary, click that option, after that you will have to repeat this 2 more times, on the last time you will see a message pop up at the top left

after you ask her for the 3rd time, start going to dinner at 19:00 the next day, click enough, then you will have a green text option, click it, then the time will be 20:00, go outside and to the area where you set the trap for melinda, ann will be there with the diary, keep repeating until the red text turns green, keep repeating the green text option until melinda tells you that william will be closing the coop for now on and the option to ask ann to come with you is gone after dinner at 19:00

Last edited:
Reactions: erikus
Mar 10, 2019
This game is very nicely done but the gameplay is so painful! Even playing with a walkthrough. Some events have to be done over and over without any significant progress. Too bad, it really makes it so boring...

Reactions: imbatshit452

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i think in the next update ther will be handjob or boobsucking
after i think will be sex with her, i hope <3
we can only hope for some kind of sexual content with her in the next one, i will be happy just seeing hj being added in the next update, then that means it's getting closer to sex with her

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There are a good amount of triggers that needs to be done to get it

first you need to complete the barn event when you 2 go jogging at 14:00

then you need to go to her at 17:00, knock on her door, at the end, tell her to be quiet, you will tell yourself, something about ann going out on saturday nights, maybe rhonda will come to my room

you will need to unlock ann's saturday club event by having sex with ann at 12:00

when ann leaves saturday night, go outside where she is at, pick the option for rhonda and complete her event

at 14:00 go to rhonda and pick the option where she shows you round the place, pick something romantic, show her, next option and you will get it

I also said this a few pages back as well
done all that maybe 50 times except
"you will need to unlock ann's saturday club event by having sex with ann at 12:00"
I already fucked her for 80 dollar and the sex scene is pretty meeeh, so only repeated it 2-3 times, but you are saying i have to do a different sex scene with her?
uugh
thx for info, but this is one of those game where you waste hours and nothing change :eek:
unless you start a new game and use dual monitors and follow guide step by step for every day

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
done all that maybe 50 times except
"you will need to unlock ann's saturday club event by having sex with ann at 12:00"
I already fucked her for 80 dollar and the sex scene is pretty meeeh, so only repeated it 2-3 times, but you are saying i have to do a different sex scene with her?
uugh
thx for info, but this is one of those game where you waste hours and nothing change :eek:
unless you start a new game and use dual monitors and follow guide step by step for every day
what % are you at with ann on her progress bar, if your not at 100% with ann, get to 100% with her then try again with rhonda, i know that you will get a massage about ann when you go sunbathing with rhonda, you will see that massage if you pick sunscreen, try lower and pick the white/grey text instead of the green text if you're not at 100% with ann

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what % are you at with ann on her progress bar, if your not at 100% with ann, get to 100% with her then try again with rhonda, i know that you will get a massage about ann when you go sunbathing with rhonda, you will see that massage if you pick sunscreen, try lower and pick the white/grey text instead of the green text if you're not at 100% with ann
i think that progress bar is bugged, it say 0% on all three
in tips it say "massage unlocked" and "success prank on mellinda" the only ones that are not thick text

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i think that progress bar is bugged, it say 0% on all three
in tips it say "massage unlocked" and "success prank on mellinda" the only ones that are not thick text
the massage unlocked and successful prank is like that for everything, and since you are still at 0% with all 3, then by the sound of it, it might be bug for you or you haven't done any of the 5.0 content, that progress bar will start going up when you start going the new 5.0 content, it doesn't count for older content

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the massage unlocked and successful prank is like that for everything, and since you are still at 0% with all 3, then by the sound of it, it might be bug for you or you haven't done any of the 5.0 content, that progress bar will start going up when you start going the new 5.0 content, it doesn't count for older content
foot of.jpg foot of2.jpg foot of3.jpg

lol so % meter is only per update? so how to have any clue where u are at
I seem to have done everything you have said, but it does not trigger

from guide::
12:00, go to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, [green text] lift her dress, insist, i admire you, [green text] take it off and do her, cum in or out

but I only get the show boob, give 10 or fuck for 80
this game start to feel like twist game where triggers are under something else

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 307186 View attachment 307187 View attachment 307188

lol so % meter is only per update? so how to have any clue where u are at
I seem to have done everything you have said, but it does not trigger
upload your save, since i'm not going anything, i will take a look

it also looks like you are following my guide, if are you on that step and don't have sunbathing option, then you skipped a good amount, that step there is for the green dress that you buy for her

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
upload your save, since i'm not going anything, i will take a look

it also looks like you are following my guide, if are you on that step and don't have sunbathing option, then you skipped a good amount, that step there is for the green dress that you buy for her
sorry, just played 30 min and it seem i got nowhere :p
uploaded a save and yes I bet i done lots of misses as i only started to use the guide when i felt i did not get anywhere

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
sorry, just played 30 min and it seem i got nowhere :p
uploaded a save and yes I bet i done lots of misses as i only started to use the guide when i felt i did not get anywhere
going to take a look now

right off the start, you don't have sunbathing unlock, which plays a hug part in it

to unlock that which i just did in your save

10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, do you want to see the roses?, look, did you ever think about sunbathing here
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, do you want to see the roses?, look, did you ever think about sunbathing here
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, how are the roses?, you look amazing, 25 to 30
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, how are the roses?, you look amazing, 25 to 30
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, how are the roses?, [green text] did you ever think about sunbathing here
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, sunbathing?

then you start the sunbathing events with all 3 of them

and since you already have the green dress then that step you posted started, this one here
12:00, go to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, [green text] lift her dress, insist, i admire you, [green text] take it off and do her, cum in or out

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
going to take a look now

right off the start, you don't have sunbathing unlock, which plays a hug part in it
i think i somehow got it now, i have no clue how, but suddenly a new roses msg apeared and after it got a green txt saying sunbathing

edit:: yea it seem to trigger new fuck scene with ann right away, maybe the other knots will untie now as well?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i think i somehow got it now, i have no clue how, but suddenly a new roses msg apeared and after it got a green txt saying sunbathing

edit:: yea it seem to trigger new fuck scene with ann right away, maybe the other knots will untie now as well?
yeah, just keep doing sunbathing with melinda at 10:00, ann at 12:00 and rhonda at 14:00, after a while stuff will because unlock for you, get ann to 100% on the progess bar first before going for rhonda, at some point you will been to go and buy ann a new bathing suit, so just keep checking the store when you go to work for barbara, you will also need to buy sunscreen and a book as well, you will be able to buy that after you sunbath with melinda for the first time

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yeah, just keep doing sunbathing with melinda at 10:00, ann at 12:00 and rhonda at 14:00, after a while stuff will because unlock for you
thx, was about to give up on this game, but will soldier on now, thx ;)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thx, was about to give up on this game, but will soldier on now, thx ;)
yeah, it's just that the sunbathing plays a hug part at the moment on getting other things to trigger, just keep doing sunbathing with all 3 of them, melinda's is the longest i believe

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes