Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok thanks
the only 2 dresses you need to buy is thew white one for the scene that takes place at 12:00 when you go milking with melinda and pick the green option, and the green one for ann doing sunbathing later on, never buy the red one

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is it ver 5? or ?
thats from an older version, and to get that, you must have had sex with ann at 12:00, which will unlock ann sat. night event, at 21:00 sat. night, go outside where ann is at, pick the option for rhonda, at the start of her event, melinda will come in and you will get that scene there

Saturday...when MC doesn't go with Ann and he will stay with Rhonda...but I don't understand...stay with Mel...but nothing...
and the second quetion - how does MC get the good percent?
what do you mean by how does MC get the good percent?

Reactions: Fleurcity

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
what do you mean by how does MC get the good percent?
in ver 5 I have only 25 per with Mel, 33 per with Rhonda and 50 per with Ann...But I saw the picture when were all 100 per,,,so I don't know how to do percents higher....

Achmad fauzi

Apr 15, 2019
Here is my 5.0 beta walkthrough that i made, how i made it
i deleted the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then i deleted the whole game folder, extract the game again so everything is fresh
i started a new game from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content

I updated my walkthrough and my 5.0 complete save, all 3 of them are at 100% now on the progress bar, i always thought it was a bug, but it wasn't, it was something so simple that i was overlooking, and if you are one of the ones that is stuck at 66% for rhonda, check at the bottom of my WT

Here are my saves and walkthough

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip file

week 1 complete, start of week 2
week 2 complete, start of week 3
week 3 complete, start of week 4
week 4 complete, start of week 5
week 5 complete, start of week 6, the start of sunbathing and meeting gina
week 6 complete, start of week 7
week 7 complete, start of week 8
week 8 complete, start of week 9
week 9 complete, start of week 10
5.0 complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 content

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 590
Melinda Relationship: 635
Ann Relationship: 625
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Money: 620

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long
please share on youtube step by step

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
in ver 5 I have only 25 per with Mel, 33 per with Rhonda and 50 per with Ann...But I saw the picture when were all 100 per,,,so I don't know how to do percents higher....
it only counts for the new content in v5
melinda, 10:00 sunbathing, 21:00 massage after the poker game, 14:00 her bedroom, sunday 11:00 tennis massage, 16:00 hide the towels in the bathroom you fix then enter at 17:00 when melinda in in there, repeat until you get the full scene, 16:00 kitchen until you meet gina, repeat until you get mother's day event, 18:00 melindas room, keep click on go until she lets you in, after she lets you in 2 times, you must go and buy something for her, the next time she lets you in, give it to her and repeat until the full event is complete

ann, sunbathing spanking scene, need to buy new bikini for her to get it

rhonda, 14:00 blowjob scene when you ask her to show you round the place, 10:00 sex scene, 14:00 sex scene at the lake, 14:00 sunbathing sex, rubbing her pussy, and handjob, also at 10:00 doing the sex scene, she will wear 2 different outfits with 2 different pairs of panties, must see both for it to count

must complete all of ann's stuff before you can start on rhonda's sunbathing stuff, it will also tell you in game

keep in mind, there are a lot of triggers that you need to do to unlock other things

please share on youtube step by step
sorry, recording a video will take up a lot of my ssd or my hd space, since it will be an raw video, and i don't have an program to edit it to make it smaller in size, not to mention how long the video will be and then uploading to a site that allows nudity

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game is so easy to play that you don`t need walkthrough to play !!! try another games and see :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to get kissing scene with mom
for mothers day ? 16:00 in kitchen when uncle attack you she take you with her to see her friend Gina ! play that 3-4-5 times and when you go back stop to shop and buy flowers for her and she cry and you get that kiss :) sorry for ma english !

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes