Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
I see people constantly complaining how there is still no sex with Melinda. What's the deal with that?
Are we going going to have sex with her ourselves, eventually? No, then how does that matters? Can't you just enjoy the teasing for now? The sex part is coming don't you worry, and it's going to be much sweeter with all the build up.

You get to fuck Ann pretty much from the get-go and what did that do? Nothing, everyone lost interest in her and now she serves only as a mild anoyance and distracton from the real prize, which is Melinda ofcourse.

Sex in visual novels is the Endgame for most folks, you can't go beyond that, you can only add more sex, and that gets pretty boring if you're not taking part in it yourself.
very nice

• Love
Reactions: Draverik

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Minor glitch, week 4-5 (maybe continuing - I'll find out eventually).

Around 10:00 or 11:00 the walkthrough says to visit Barbara, which is exactly the same time her face disappears from the selection screen. One can either back up an hour, and miss something else, or fast-forward an hour so her face reappears, but you then miss out on whatever it was you were supposed to do for that hour.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Minor glitch, week 4-5 (maybe continuing - I'll find out eventually).

Around 10:00 or 11:00 the walkthrough says to visit Barbara, which is exactly the same time her face disappears from the selection screen. One can either back up an hour, and miss something else, or fast-forward an hour so her face reappears, but you then miss out on whatever it was you were supposed to do for that hour.
yes her face will disappear, all depends on what you are doing before going to her, say you go to melinda at 10 and pick the option something is wrong with my roses, something like that, after you will be looking at the roses still with no barbara icon, i know there are a few other scenes that will cause this as well.

the fix, when that happens, all you need to do is click on your bedroom icon and her face icon is back, then you can go to work for barbara without rollback or skipping an hour, and since you are following my WT, i went to work a lot for barbara to build up money, since you will need to buy 2 dresses for ann, a new bathing suit for ann, an item for melinda, a book for rhonda, sunscreen for the sunbathing events for all 3, checking to see when the barbara sex events start and visiting linda a few times

Last edited:

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
for mothers day ? 16:00 in kitchen when uncle attack you she take you with her to see her friend Gina ! play that 3-4-5 times and when you go back stop to shop and buy flowers for her and she cry and you get that kiss :) sorry for ma english !
is there anything to do for uncle to attack or it will trigger automatically????

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is there anything to do for uncle to attack or it will trigger automatically????
it will automatically happen, just keep going at 16:00, there might be something else you need to do to get it to trigger, only thing that comes to mind that might be a trigger, keep going to her room at 18:00, peep in her window, get the option go, ask about uncle when she lets you in, but this happens later on in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Vojvoda

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
that is scene when he ask drink from Melinda and one day he tell her to give me drink and you have to choose to be on her side or his if then he is angry at you and attack you she stand between and take you with her ! sorry for my english jope you understand :)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I do so love the continuity, or lack thereof. Ann rides MC's dick cowboy style after she steals him from Rhonda during the bedroom visit (an improvement over giving him a handjob), but balks at showing her tits to him when he finds her in the outside shower. One hour Melinda will have no heartburn whatsoever at letting MC see her tits, but later on gets upset when he sees her tits, the very same tits she displayed earlier.

By the way, very nice tits on Melinda.

Reactions: uberzubron

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Can't you just enjoy the teasing for now? The sex part is coming don't you worry, and it's going to be much sweeter with all the build up.
Well said! When the hands of the MC finally get down to the warm, wet, and wonderful prize Melinda has waiting for him - it will be a fantastic night! Looking forward to when it happens, but I hope there is much more seduction before we get there.

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
One hour Melinda will have no heartburn whatsoever at letting MC see her tits, but later on gets upset when he sees her tits, the very same tits she displayed earlier.
I've been thinking about this also. During the cow milking scene, he explores her breasts and exposes them. Melinda goes ballistic; however, he's been massaging those same breasts next to the pool at other times.

Seems that some sort of 'breast massage' flag could be set during the game so that scenes could be handled with a little more continuity.

Next time he exposes her breast during the milking scene, I wish that she would just turn around and gently confront him about it. Maybe she tells him she's embarrassed that she let him feel her breasts at the pool earlier, she was drunk then, and that it's not okay to do that with her now. Then ... next week when the same thing happens she finally sighs and leans against him as he massages both her breasts during the cow milking scene but her senses come back and she cuts things off abruptly to go back home. Then ... next week after that when the same thing happens she lets him kiss her neck before cutting him off to go home. Then ... etc, etc, etc.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Grunt aside, Melinda deserves all this grinding :)
Not many games here deserve milf tag, and this game has four (#4 Melinda's friend you meet on jogging) speaking of puberty peers like Ann or Rhonda, this site sees tons of games/vn with any kind of those, some of them ironically called mom/aunt/granny without much sweat from creator to make them such, the sexual value of those devalued long time before this game.
So here is honorificabilitudinitatibus for SerialNumberComics to standout of that crowd!

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
worms are used for a reason to go in bathroom for melinda ann rhonda ....
Thanks for the reply, but I do understand how it is being used in the game :) It just seems so weird to me that someone would do that IRL. Then I thought that maybe this is a cultural thing and is a common practice of young boys to get a rise out of friends and family somewhere out there in the world.

Reactions: marco tali

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I've been thinking about this also. During the cow milking scene, he explores her breasts and exposes them. Melinda goes ballistic; however, he's been massaging those same breasts next to the pool at other times.

Seems that some sort of 'breast massage' flag could be set during the game so that scenes could be handled with a little more continuity.

Next time he exposes her breast during the milking scene, I wish that she would just turn around and gently confront him about it. Maybe she tells him she's embarrassed that she let him feel her breasts at the pool earlier, she was drunk then, and that it's not okay to do that with her now. Then ... next week when the same thing happens she finally sighs and leans against him as he massages both her breasts during the cow milking scene but her senses come back and she cuts things off abruptly to go back home. Then ... next week after that when the same thing happens she lets him kiss her neck before cutting him off to go home. Then ... etc, etc, etc.
Agreed also you should start co-writing the game :p

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes