er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
I have no idea how to get percents fo Melinda...I have only 50...the scene with cow...How long I need to do it?
sunbathing...what I need to do there? drink...then massage,,,and this operations each time..then cafe..There was a strange ones...I gave the present.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have no idea how to get percents fo Melinda...I have only 50...the scene with cow...How long I need to do it?
sunbathing...what I need to do there? drink...then massage,,,and this operations each time..then cafe..There was a strange ones...I gave the present.
massage her after the poker game, 2 new option, after you pick the green text, you have kiss her to kiss and lick her nipple, and remove panties

at 14:00 her room, there is a new option after you pick hug now, it will only show up when she has the white bra and underwear on

the bathroom you fix, at 16:00 go in there hide the towels, then go in there at 17:00 when she is in there, enter, knock, look, keep repeating until the full scene has been played out

18:00 her bedroom, click on it, you will peep in the window, keep going it until you get the option go, when she lets you in, ask about uncle, after 2 times, you will need to go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping and there will be a new item for melinda to buy, but it, her room at 18:00, go and you will give her the item, keep repeating until the full scene plays out

16:00 kitchen, keep repeating until she takes you to meet her friend gina, keep repeat until you get the mother's day scene

10:00, sunbathing, keep repeating until the full scene plays out, the coffee shop is the end of it

sunday tennis, massage her belly
sunday at tennis, pick the option for gorgeous, pick the option for fat, follow her

12:00 the milking events, just pick each option 1 time, no need to keep repeating

Reactions: Viggy and er_bor

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
16:00 kitchen, keep repeating until she takes you to meet her friend gina, keep repeat until you get the mother's day scene
I can't get this scene . Always uncle just need to drink..then he says about:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:... I need to continue this scene...
Thanks!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't get this scene . Always uncle just need to drink..then he says about:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:... I need to continue this scene...
Thanks!
keep going to melinda at 18:00 peep in the window, go, ask about uncle, thats the trigger for the 16:00 event, just keep doing both until it triggers

Reactions: er_bor

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly Melinda

Look at you. You're a MILF. You're quite a prize!

Last edited:

Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry for disturbing again but i have test to extract CG but i have fail with UnRen,
you have a solution or already extracted?

Ty for answer

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, so far he's fucked Ann, Rhonda, Barbara and Linda.

He hasn't fucked Gina or Aurelia yet.

Melinda may take a while, being bipolar and all that.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes