cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
How to view .webp / .webpm image files?
I downloaded the codec for windows media view, but it does not work.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
How to view .webp / .webpm image files?
I downloaded the codec for windows media view, but it does not work.
If images won't display correctly outside of game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't play correctly outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Reactions: melonmonster

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
Here is my 5.0 walkthrough that i made, how i made it
i deleted the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then i deleted the whole game folder, extract the game again so everything is fresh
i started a new game from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content

I updated my walkthrough and my 5.0 complete save, all 3 of them are at 100% now on the progress bar, i always thought it was a bug, but it wasn't, it was something so simple that i was overlooking, and if you are one of the ones that is stuck at 66% for rhonda, check at the bottom of my WT

Here are my saves and walkthough

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip file

week 1 complete, start of week 2
week 2 complete, start of week 3
week 3 complete, start of week 4
week 4 complete, start of week 5
week 5 complete, start of week 6, the start of sunbathing and meeting gina
week 6 complete, start of week 7
week 7 complete, start of week 8
week 8 complete, start of week 9
week 9 complete, start of week 10
5.0 beta complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 beta content
5.0 final complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 final content

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

5.0 beta complete stats
Rhonda Relationship: 590
Melinda Relationship: 635
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Money: 620

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

WT and my 5.0 save has been updated for 5.0 final, make sure you have 5.0 final when using the save, you might run into a problem if you use it for 5.0 beta, since i got the pills in that save. The 5.0 final stuff is at the bottom of my wt, but if you are starting a new game, you might get the new stuff early in the game, i just loaded up my beta save, completed final and just added the final stuff at the bottom.
from which weak starts v5 update following your walktrough? because i dont want to start all over

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
need save 100%
check op

from which weak starts v5 update following your walktrough? because i dont want to start all over
i can't remember for the 5.0 content, since you have to do a good amount for the triggers, if i had to take a guess, start at week 6 or 7, since sunbathing has some 5.0 content and gina is part of 5.0

Last edited:

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
If images won't display correctly outside of game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't play correctly outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:
Still not working. :(

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Still not working. :(
That is weird, because this is what I have done, and it works fine for me.

What happens if you right click the file > "Open With" > "Windows Photo Viewer"?

Edit: Try

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
That is weird, because this is what I have done, and it works fine for me.
View attachment 311022

What happens if you right click the file > "Open With" > "Windows Photo Viewer"?

Edit: Try
The windows photo viewer opens, but only shows a message saying that the program does not support this file format.
I also tried that link you submitted, but the problem persists. But this only happens with almost half of the images (webP).

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The windows photo viewer opens, but only shows a message saying that the program does not support this file format.
I also tried that link you submitted, but the problem persists. But this only happens with almost half of the images (webP).
Are you using my compressed version, or the official release? I only got errors when I tried to compress the .webp images with XnConvert, but Cruncher compressed them fine. If you use the official release, try my compressed to see if you still can't open the .webp

Edit: I tested the official release now, and have no issues seeing those images either. I'm officially out of ideas

Reactions: Canto Forte

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Last edited:

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately no, neither of these, though that first one seems incredibly close. Maybe it was that and I just forgot? I vaguely remember stumbling upon this mythical game from my mind 2 or 3 times and never hitting "watch" so I can only assume it wasn't to my taste, so maybe that first one is it after all. I just remember the model of the woman, especially the hair and face, being the same as Melinda in this. I've had no luck finding it so I guess I'll never know.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
What is this about again?
He has a thing for William, the partner of his father's family?
Am I getting this right?
What about his own family?
He never goes back to them or are not seen in this game?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes