mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Looking at this milf (im guessing the aunt) I rly wnt to play this game, but I've seen several comments/reviews that the game is a huge grindfest. And after having played Big Brother I have become pretty intolerant when it comes to grindy games. The only time some kind of grinding is justified is when it doesnt take away from the actual game/story itself.

The problem (from what I've read) is that you have to repeat several scenes to progress the arc/story and these scenes in and of themselves might be hot, but because you're trying to progress they'll lose their meaning and you'll be just clicking thru them 'till you get the outcome that you desire.

And so u get the scene that u want, great! Except it isnt, because even tho you feel like u worked hard to get there, it isnt a real build up, the story will become disconnected and after a while you're just left with grind, 1 minute of: "oh this is good", and back to grind again... This is terrible game design.

Ill put it on my watchlist, but if it it stays very grindy ill pass.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Chemmy hi, I was wondering if it was possible if you could make the file a zip instead of a rar file since my computer is broken, and I'm using mobile but I can't open rar files in it. Thanks and have a great day

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
could anyone pass me what happens in this version and the schedules?
are you really asking that, when i posted it 7 post above your's on this same page, but if you didn't play 5.0 beta and waited for 5.0 final, yeah no can do on that, since there are tons of triggers and no where to start on telling you when they start

Chemmy hi, I was wondering if it was possible if you could make the file a zip instead of a rar file since my computer is broken, and I'm using mobile but I can't open rar files in it. Thanks and have a great day
had to download 7zip and install that, but they are uploaded now

Where ist sex scene with Melinda?
maybe in the next update, we are getting yoga with melinda in the next update, well that's what it tells us in game, if not sex, then maybe some sexual acts with her, like hj, bj, motorboating since that was brought up in 4.0, but whatever it is the pills are involved, who knows maybe full on sex with her, but i really don't see that happening imo, the dev might put in a few things here and there to build up to sex and future updates

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
From what I can see.
The game is repetitive.
So if you don't want a headache?
Stick to the walkthrough
You will never go forward into the story without it.

Reactions: gubl

Abstract123

May 10, 2019
In 19:00 when you talk to melinda she tells you that she has a backpain and you should give her a message.Can someone tell me is it for the next update or i missed it ?

Reactions: jonnybravo11
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes