abbdbb

May 9, 2018
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Game Updated: 2019-05-19
Developer/Publisher: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras:
Save and Walkthrough - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
thx

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i hope in next update that Melinda want feet massage in her red bathrobe and little spread legs to show pussy :)

Reactions: Bashar

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i hope in next update that Melinda want feet massage in her red bathrobe and little spread legs to show pussy :)
maybe you get to see it in the next update, since yoga in coming and who knows what else

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was hoping by now at least the option to expose her nipple has some use....longest tease in this game yet...hey dev..let me expose her nipple!!! my gosh i'm allowed to massage her boobs and stare at them to my hearts content..also..after i expose the nipple..let me tug it like an udder to re-enforce the milking excuse ;) but..ya know..with her moaning happily and accidentally tugging MC's dick thinking its an udder also..because..of course!!!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Kinda like it but between the grinding that's worse than BB with even less of a hint system and the game simply being broken...guess I'll wait for it to be further along and hope the knucklehead coding it fix's things.
How is it broken? You ask what to do to help out and on days' 2-4 you get told eggs but on day 2 you go clean the barn instead. Got that fixed, still haven't found how to unlock/fix the pool and the final straw for now was on the 2nd Linda visit it booted me back to the main menu. Not to mention none of the girls "percentage's" ever update. Yeah, total crap for a "final" version...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
99% of us don`t have money for that ! and we can`t ask that 1% of our heroes who share new version to pay every pics we want !!!
true, and tell you the truth, depending on the game, i would rather wait and be surprise while playing then see teaser pics from upcoming updates, and this is one of them games

Reactions: Vojvoda

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
true, and tell you the truth, depending on the game, i would rather wait and be surprise while playing then see teaser pics from upcoming updates, and this is one of them games
hate spoilers they ruin to me last season of Game Of Thrones !!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hate spoilers they ruin to me last season of Game Of Thrones !!!
i hated how it ended, all this talk about jon snow for the last what 2 seasons, then it took a turn with a bad ending

the spoilers are fine, what is wrong are the delicate people who see it, one decides if they see them or not
as long as they use the spoiler tag code thing, i don't have a problem with them being posted, it gives me the option to take a look or ignore it and move on

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes