Iamystic

May 21, 2018
replaying after starting 5.0 but cannot find where to give Anne the dress even at day 6 week 7, or band Rhonda even though should have more than enough level

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi this is my save, how to progress story?
looking at your save now, you still have a lot with all 3, don't focus just on one, work on all 3 of them, since some triggers will cause events to happen with another one

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Walkthrough, Day 5 friday, Week 7, 13:00, go to work for barbara, click no, visit linda, don't. When I do this Linda says it was great and immediately after that throws me to the main menu. If you warn her, then the game continues normally. No cheats and mods I do not use, there is no traceback.

Reactions: saiful

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Walkthrough, Day 5 friday, Week 7, 13:00, go to work for barbara, click no, visit linda, don't. When I do this Linda says it was great and immediately after that throws me to the main menu. If you warn her, then the game continues normally. No cheats and mods I do not use, there is no traceback.
that is a bug in 5.0 final and i never went back to fix that in my WT, just keep picking warn her instead of don't

Edit: my WT has been updated to avoid it

In my progress I have 100% with Melinda and Ann but with Rhonda I only have 66%. How to pass 100%?
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante!, she will wear 2 different oufits, you will need to get both to hit 100%
outfit 1) jean shorts and a thong
outfit 2) plaid skirt with normal underwear on

Last edited:
Reactions: magus448

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, Thank you!! I was worried it might be important.
it's not important, i did that so you get to see that scene, after getting the pill, it's really no need to go back to her, unless you want to see the scenes after you warn her

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
that is a bug in 5.0 final and i never went back to fix that in my WT, just keep picking warn her instead of don't

Edit: my WT has been updated to avoid it

10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante!, she will wear 2 different oufits, you will need to get both to hit 100%
outfit 1) jean shorts and a thong
outfit 2) plaid skirt with normal underwear on
Tks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
When we have progress in 100% there are no more scenes to develop? Only in the next update?
there might be a few scenes here and there that doesn't count towards the progress bar, but yeah, waiting on the next update

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I only care about Ann. Whether she is with the MC or breakin' his heart with someone else while the MC spies on her. :love:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes