Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Stuck on 75% with Melinda anyone know what I need to do next Please
ran into the problem with someone's save i was looking at, and yes i know how to get to 100, but just couldn't get it on there save, might be a bug, i don't know

18:00, melinda's room, click on go, after she let you in, go to work for barbara, go to the store and buy the babydoll lingerie, the next time she lets you in, you will give it to her, then keep repeating

friday-sunday, melinda's room at 14:00, you will get the slip of the hand option

10:00, sunbathing, keep repeating until the full scene plays out

16:00 kitchen, melinda and you will go see gina, after a few times, you will get the mother's day scene, you must also have done the babydoll and bathtub scene

for the bathtub scene, at 16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels, at 17:00 go to the bathroom, enter, knock, look, keep repeating until the scene plays out

i have also done everything else a bunch of times as well, but can't seem to hit 100 on there save with her

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
ran into the problem with someone's save i was looking at, and yes i know how to get to 100, but just couldn't get it on there save, might be a bug, i don't know

18:00, melinda's room, click on go, after she let you in, go to work for barbara, go to the store and buy the babydoll lingerie, the next time she lets you in, you will give it to her, then keep repeating

friday-sunday, melinda's room at 14:00, you will get the slip of the hand option

10:00, sunbathing, keep repeating until the full scene plays out

16:00 kitchen, melinda and you will go see gina, after a few times, you will get the mother's day scene, you must also have done the babydoll and bathtub scene

for the bathtub scene, at 16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels, at 17:00 go to the bathroom, enter, knock, look, keep repeating until the scene plays out

i have also done everything else a bunch of times as well, but can't seem to hit 100 on there save with her
Thanks done all these and can't seem to advance after several more weeks play

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks done all these and can't seem to advance after several more weeks play
might be a bug, i don't know, i also spent a good amount of time trying to hit 100% on the save that was posted on page 97, and couldn't seem to hit it with that save, done everything with her from 8:00 to 21:00 with every option, think i spent 5-8 weeks of trying, something like that, i know it was up there

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Only if you believe next update is in 3 years...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
depending on the game, i don't like looking at teaser's that much, but after some thinking, it might be worth it for this game because of the grinding and triggers, gives me an idea on where scenes will take place, so if you can post more, i will be grateful

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do i do the nightclub with ann cause it just saying rhonda or no and i have 895 rpoints and nothing ?
you must have sex with her at 12:00, this will unlock the event, sat. 21:00 you will be able to go to the club with ann

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes