ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
Also how would Ann kneeling in front of MC be a teaser? She already pisses in MC's face and it doesn't even interrupt his day.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I am confuse, what's the incest in this game? Is MC related to Melinda, Ann and Rhonda by blood? His aunt and cousins?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
everyone here we expect some good action with melinda
everyone here we expect some good action with melinda
I understand the want and need for more action is Melinda, however, I feel that Gina should be on the list as well as Aurelia. And do not forget, Daniel's sister is coming to visit. In my opinion, if you are going to put in a "wish" list, then wish for it all.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I understand the want and need for more action is Melinda, however, I feel that Gina should be on the list as well as Aurelia. And do not forget, Daniel's sister is coming to visit. In my opinion, if you are going to put in a "wish" list, then wish for it all.
what Daniel sister ?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
She was supposed to be in this version.
Coming for a visit the day after tomorrow which never happened.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I expect more from her than from any new girl, I do not want it to be the typical game that always leaves someone alone for the latest version and only has a good scene

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what Daniel sister ?
yeah, you have a sister, melinda tells you doing lunch if you talk to her

She was supposed to be in this version.
Coming for a visit the day after tomorrow which never happened.
maybe in v6, if not then maybe in v7, but i can see it happening here soon

Yes, I expect more from her than from any new girl, I do not want it to be the typical game that always leaves someone alone for the latest version and only has a good scene
kind of agree with you, yeah it's nice to add in new characters, but should focus on the ones that's already there, don't wont the players going all over the place from one character to a new one back to a old one and so on, like some of these other games up here, which is happening now in this game kind of with ann and rhonda

all this melinda talk, but what about that poor little squirrel william was shooting at, will it ever shoot back at him

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes