BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
What happened?
The game crashed on Day 5 friday, Week 7.
Is it more Bugs or something.
I went to Linda and when I chose don't it crashed.
I chose warn her in order to continue/
After all that clicking and repetitive scenes
and this happens.

Jun 11, 2018
Here is my 5.0 final walkthrough

how i made it
i deleted the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then i deleted the whole game folder, extract the game again so everything is fresh
i started a new game from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

week 1 complete, start of week 2
week 2 complete, start of week 3
week 3 complete, start of week 4
week 4 complete, start of week 5
week 5 complete, start of week 6, the start of sunbathing and meeting gina
week 6 complete, start of week 7
week 7 complete, start of week 8
week 8 complete, start of week 9
week 9 complete, start of week 10
5.0 beta complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 beta content
5.0 final complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 final content

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains-V5.0-pc\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

5.0 beta complete stats
Rhonda Relationship: 590
Melinda Relationship: 635
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Money: 620

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

because of that bug with linda that kicks you back to the title screen, i updated my WT to avoid it
hey man if i follow your walkthrough will i stilll get to have sex with everybody including ann and linda cause pranking melinda in bathroom says ann sex scenes are locked linda's does too

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How come the cheats on that game don't work whatsoever?
What I had to do was go to the "renpy folder" => "common folder" and opened the 00console file. Change the config.console = False to config.console = True and restart the game from your latest save. Then "shift o" to open the console. Hope this helps.

raZor131

Jun 1, 2019
I need help in this game I made account of f95zone for this game please anyone help me I am stuck in these events

1. After the dinner I ask Ann to come with me she rejects and tell that you don't need my help with the big cow a hint comes in that need to use the diary somehow which she stole how to do it can anyone tell me I have 300 points with Ann.

2. How do I peak in Rhonda room how to find the hole in her room

3. I have 425 points with Melinda she allows me to massage her after the party but when I try to remove her underwear or any other thing Uncle William comes back and I hide away how to fuck Melinda can anyone tell me how to trigger the event. How much points do I need to remove her underwear in her room ?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I need help in this game I made account of f95zone for this game please anyone help me I am stuck in these events

1. After the dinner I ask Ann to come with me she rejects and tell that you don't need my help with the big cow a hint comes in that need to use the diary somehow which she stole how to do it can anyone tell me I have 300 points with Ann.

3. I have 425 points with Melinda she allows me to massage her after the party but when I try to remove her underwear or any other thing Uncle William comes back and I hide away how to fuck Melinda can anyone tell me how to trigger the event. How much points do I need to remove her underwear in her room ?
1. problem no 1 is related to prob 2 ... go to your bathroom, masturbate, find the hole on right side for rhoda and ann masturbation scenes,,, repeat them mutiple times. after this sex with ann at 12, then option of going to club at 9 pm with ann

2. rhoda peek - find hole in your bathroom while masturbating

3. sex with melinda is not available now, not bj or even hj ... you may suck on titties and touch pussy but after that uncle comes... next update will take scene further

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hey man if i follow your walkthrough will i stilll get to have sex with everybody including ann and linda cause pranking melinda in bathroom says ann sex scenes are locked linda's does too
the reason i did that so people get to see that scene without missing it and once you prank her with ann doing the milking event, the bathroom prank will no longer be available, which you will do later on and it will unlock ann sex scene and like roro said, you'll get everything, i just didn't want people to miss out on something that wont be available once you trigger something else

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

you need 10000 points !!!

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
10000 points????????
Why don't I just give each one a million so I don't have to click so much?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Why is Melinda's husband so odd looking?
He looks like he's 60 or 70.
She must have married very young.
Maybe he should go to the Gym before it's too late.

Reactions: Bashar
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes