raZor131

Jun 1, 2019
I completed the game waiting for the next version if v6 releases will the v5 save files work. I want to delete the game I'm on Android where are the save files in which folder?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I completed the game waiting for the next version if v6 releases will the v5 save files work. I want to delete the game I'm on Android where are the save files in which folder?
yes your v5 save will work when the newer one gets release, for saves on android, i have know idea if it's the same as pc, which is FootOfTheMountains-V5.0-pc\game\saves

Oct 25, 2017

in the Android / Data folder you will find the game folder, simply place them in the Save folder the corresponding file there

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I must admit that I downloaded a previous version... and never played it. When V5.0 came out, I thought I would give it a try. Good Job! Looking forward to V6.0 of the adventure.

Reactions: roro

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what about Rhonda friend Amanda i think we wait to see her from V2.0 or V3.0 ???

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Finally finished after trying this on my own...then using the walk through and no cheats...then using the walk through with cheats. Got 100% on Melinda, Ann and Rhonda.

My question is, are there any additional scenes with using cheat codes? If so, what are the values for each?

wanderingRaven

May 23, 2019
I'm just gonna come right out and say it. The mom looks like Octopussy. The dad looks like Gold Finger if Jabba the Hut got sick of his shit and threw him in the Sarlakk Pit, but the Sarlakk Pitt didn't like the taste so he spit him back out after a few chews. Also I just became a Patron. Keep up the good work

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I'm 100% with Melinda but I can't get her drunk and let her stay home when bringing Aurelia back home causing the massage scene to not be available for me... in V4 I did it but suddenly in V5 I can't make Melinda drunk anymore.. can anyone help me with a solution?
What options did you try?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm 100% with Melinda but I can't get her drunk and let her stay home when bringing Aurelia back home causing the massage scene to not be available for me... in V4 I did it but suddenly in V5 I can't make Melinda drunk anymore.. can anyone help me with a solution?
to get the massage scene after the poker game

9:00, make sure you have a trap set, go to melinda in the kitchen, so what do we have today?, eggs, ask her to remove her pants, massage the inside of her tighs, [green text] don't stop, if you want we can do it somewhere you feel more comfortable

21:00, go to the poker game in the living room, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, do you want to continue the morning massage?

Reactions: NorthernGent

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I end up getting "No Daniel, seriously, we have to walk Aurelia back home" ... Any more suggestions?
did you massage the inside of melinda's tighs?, if so, the only other thing that comes to mind is, keep repeating that and the part after the game to see what happens, also do the massage at tennis as well

ezner04

May 17, 2019
Thanks for the help guys!!! Lastly, how do you get Melinda to jog alone with you? is this available in this v5 now? Thanks!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the help guys!!! Lastly, how do you get Melinda to jog alone with you? is this available in this v5 now? Thanks!!
yeah, it's available in v5, to go jogging with with melinda alone, you must have bought the book for rhonda, you will be able to do that when you unlock sunbathing, and get close to rhonda as well, then at 11:00, you will have the option to go jogging with melinda alone

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes