JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In this final version and not in the beta, after visiting Barbara and going to Linda if I choose the second option (Don't), the game goes to the main menu .... Does it happen to someone else?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
In this final version and not in the beta, after visiting Barbara and going to Linda if I choose the second option (Don't), the game goes to the main menu .... Does it happen to someone else?
it's a bug, after you get the pills and the next time you go back to her, pick warn her instead of don't

Last edited:
Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
are you really asking that, when i posted it 7 post above your's on this same page, but if you didn't play 5.0 beta and waited for 5.0 final, yeah no can do on that, since there are tons of triggers and no where to start on telling you when they start

had to download 7zip and install that, but they are uploaded now

maybe in the next update, we are getting yoga with melinda in the next update, well that's what it tells us in game, if not sex, then maybe some sexual acts with her, like hj, bj, motorboating since that was brought up in 4.0, but whatever it is the pills are involved, who knows maybe full on sex with her, but i really don't see that happening imo, the dev might put in a few things here and there to build up to sex and future updates

Reactions: Chemmy

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
How old is that kid?
Women get shut or killed and he does nothing.
They get beat up and he does nothing.
Is he too young or too wimpy?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How i can get massage Point? ANy one tell me
you will need to set a trap for melinda
you will be able to set a trap after the first time melinda and you go get eggs at 9:00, which is on wednesday and thursday
after setting the trap, the next time you go with her for eggs, she will trip over the trap you set, then you will take her inside and massage her, this will get you massage points

keep in mind after the first time she trips on your trap, you will need to go reset the trap to keep building your massage points up

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
We can only see massage and d... flashing scenes wit melinda. No progressing with her ?
Atleast some handjob. İ believe we will see the hand job in 2021.... sorry but its too grindy.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes