Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I can't help to think that the MILF Aunt and the ugly Uncle are directly or indirectly
responsible for the MC parents deaths and also the slutty older daughter too

Reactions: x0run

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't help to think that the MILF Aunt and the ugly Uncle are directly or indirectly
responsible for the MC parents deaths and also the slutty older daughter too
thats what i said in a message, but i think it was only the uncle that had the mc parents killed, but your sister will be coming to visit, well that's what melinda tells you at lunch when you talk to her, so we will see in future updates

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
What's mysterious is where did this picture come from? All i've got from the hex is: 'Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (Windows) 2019:05:25 22:18:26'. A google images search shows no matches, either.

Is this a Patreon image or did you render this yourself? Also, is that the standard Daz HDR environment map used?
looks like OP's own render...tits arent big enough

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If someone is interested:

v.5.0 Final

This update is about Melinda emotions.

What's fixed:
Added Rhonda inhibitions in the stats page
Fixed a problem where Melinda progress percentage doesn't update
A couple of nightclub scenes with Ann (You need 170 points)
Getting pills from Linda the doctor (very useful in V6)
Jogging alone with Melinda.
What's new:
Sunbathing for the 3 ladies
Bathtub shower for Daniel after hiding the towels
Rhonda behavior, sex scenes with Rhonda (3), he finally gets her
Spank and sex scenes with Ann
Check on Melinda scenes
Barbara
Try to check all the girls, even if you're not into one of them , for instance visit Rhonda once in her room for reading, things are connected between her and Ann

PC, MAC, APK versions

my unofficial compressed PC v5.0 final version (with some saves,; Cruncher-v0.3.1-BAS was used)

original size 1,28 gb, compressed 416 mb

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
If someone is interested:

v.5.0 Final
This update is about Melinda emotions.

What's fixed:
Added Rhonda inhibitions in the stats page
Fixed a problem where Melinda progress percentage doesn't update
A couple of nightclub scenes with Ann (You need 170 points)
Getting pills from Linda the doctor (very useful in V6)
Jogging alone with Melinda.
What's new:
Sunbathing for the 3 ladies
Bathtub shower for Daniel after hiding the towels
Rhonda behavior, sex scenes with Rhonda (3), he finally gets her
Spank and sex scenes with Ann
Check on Melinda scenes
Barbara
Try to check all the girls, even if you're not into one of them , for instance visit Rhonda once in her room for reading, things are connected between her and Ann

PC, MAC, APK versions
so the only things i need to see is the stuff thats in the what's fixed category, everything in whats new has been seen and i didn't know there was a problem with melinda's progress percentage, it seem fine to me and was able to hit 100, but just download 5.0 and check out the things that was fix and to get the pills so i will have them for v6

that would be nice to see added later, so maybe in v6, nm, just answer my own question at the end of that scene

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so the only things i need to see is the stuff thats in the what's fixed category, everything in whats new has been seen and i didn't know there was a problem with melinda's progress percentage, it seem fine to me and was able to hit 100
It seems so to me as well! (but haven´t played this final version yet - a bit slow downnload :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It seems so to me as well! (but haven´t played this final version yet - a bit slow downnload :)
i just started, just did the jogging alone with melinda, like what i saw at the end
just got the pills, now for ann at the night club and i'm done

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i just started, just did the jogging alone with melinda, like what i saw at the end
just got the pills, now for ann at the night club and i'm done
(y)

my download is finished at last, so now i´m looking to that jogging alone with hot stuff melinda :love:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I need to find out who the Uncle is sneaking into the house while you are in the living room with a passed-out Melinda. :unsure:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
found a bug with 5.0 final already, might be on my end, not sure, but after you get the pill from linda, the next time you go to her, and the sex scene starts, don't click on the option don't, it will kick you back to the title screen, just click on warn her you're about to cum and pick either option after that

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
found a bug with 5.0 final already, might be on my end, not sure, but after you get the pill from linda, the next time you go to her, and the sex scene starts, don't click on the option don't, it will kick you back to the title screen, just click on warn her you're about to cum and pick either option after that
yeah, it seems as a bug.

otherwise, pretty nice update - just a few improvements and new scenes, but very good ones (y)

and now - waiting for (promised) yoga with melinda...:love:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yeah, it seems as a bug.

otherwise, pretty nice update - just a few improvements and new scenes, but very good ones (y)

and now - waiting for (promised) yoga with melinda...:love:
i know right, when i saw that message at the end of the jogging scene, i was like hell yeah, v6 will have some nice melinda content, and i thought it might of been my end for that bug, but since you said something, then it's in the 5.0 final

I also thought that ann was really going to slap that woman in the bathroom, but still a good funny scene

Last edited:

Abstract123

May 10, 2019
Here is my 5.0 walkthrough that i made, how i made it
i deleted the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then i deleted the whole game folder, extract the game again so everything is fresh
i started a new game from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content

I updated my walkthrough and my 5.0 complete save, all 3 of them are at 100% now on the progress bar, i always thought it was a bug, but it wasn't, it was something so simple that i was overlooking, and if you are one of the ones that is stuck at 66% for rhonda, check at the bottom of my WT

Here are my saves and walkthough

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip file

week 1 complete, start of week 2
week 2 complete, start of week 3
week 3 complete, start of week 4
week 4 complete, start of week 5
week 5 complete, start of week 6, the start of sunbathing and meeting gina
week 6 complete, start of week 7
week 7 complete, start of week 8
week 8 complete, start of week 9
week 9 complete, start of week 10
5.0 complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 content

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

WT and my 5.0 save has been updated for 5.0 final, make sure you have 5.0 final when using the save, you might run into a problem if you use it for 5.0 beta, since i got the pills in that save
Does it work for android ?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated, and here's my unofficial compressed version of Foot Of The Mountains [v5.0]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 1.28GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(271MB): - - - -

Unofficial Android port of v5.0 with cheat menu can be found here

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
I could have sworn that a few times in the past I had seen a small game about a guy going to a hotel or something with his milf boss and it used the exact same model as the aunt does in this game, but I spent like an hour looking and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I just insane?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes