Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can U post this? I can't find this trigger
i can't remember what triggers it, so i'm going to take a wild guess here

make sure you had sex with her at 12:00, had sex with her doing sunbathing, and had sex with her at 17:00 after she kicks rhonda out of the room and you pick the option for something else

on the weekend, sat. and sunday at 14:00 ann will be outside to the right and she will have a bikini on, you will have the option, why are you here, lets sunbathe properly, after the scenes, you will have to buy a new bikini for ann, go to work for barbara, buy the new bikini for ann, and the next time you sunbathe with her, weekday or weekend, you will give it to her and a sex scene will happen, then the next time you sunbathe with her again, you will have 2 options, pick spanking, then you will have the option anal or pussy

Reactions: Daloza

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I get an error when I meet Aurelia for the first time at the night.When she starts to dance I get a error and when I ignore for 5-6 times the game opens up at the main menu.Someone please help!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I get an error when I meet Aurelia for the first time at the night.When she starts to dance I get a error and when I ignore for 5-6 times the game opens up at the main menu.Someone please help!
ann is the one that starts to dance but that shouldn't be happening, since there isn't a problem at that part, and if it was me, this is what i would do to see if it fix it

first i will move me save out of the game folder, then delete the whole game folder

then i would go to C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete FootOfTheMoutains folder

the next thing i would do is extract the game again, start the game and once i get to the main menu, i would quit out of the game, move my save back over, start the game, load my save and try it again to see if it works

kinoniko

Nov 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "agador, post: 1950701, member: 14186"]
cmon quelqu'un partage la version finale
[/CITATION] what, who, or?

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
cmon someone share the final version
i think the only thing different between beta and final, beta was for testing the new progress bar that was added, which works so final was release with the same content that beta has, well i think they are the same, not sure since i haven't seen anything about final to be sure

someone please
i don't know, but i hope it's something good

i have played 16:00 event many a times but uncle is not attacking how to progress with event???
visit her at 18:00 and ask how is uncle ???
what @Vojvoda said

go to her at 18:00 in her room, you will peep in the window, when you get the option go, click it, she will let you in, ask about uncle
the next day at 16:00, go to the kitchen to see if it triggers, if it doesn't, then keep repeating her event at 18:00 when she lets you in and keep repeating the kitchen at 16:00 until it does

note: she will let you come into her bedroom at 18:00 later on in the game

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes