Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
And what about Barbara and Linda?will they be in the next version?)
you can have sex with barbara in this version, for linda, every time go to work for barbara and when you are leaving, you have a new option to visit linda, she has 2 new options

Reactions: er_bor

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
you can have sex with barbara in this version, for linda, every time go to work for barbara and when you are leaving, you have a new option to visit linda, she has 2 new options
yes..but I hope, that it will be more options in future version...

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Day 6, Saturday, Week 3. Melinda is wearing:
0800 - Black, low-cut sweater and form-fitting slacks
0900 - Black tank top and blue jeans, switches to short, form-fitting dress
1000 - Light grey, low-cut tank top with matching yoga pants
1300 - Red low-cut top (bottom not visible)
1500 - Red plaid shirt and blue jeans
1600 - White knitted top and light grey knitted slacks
1900 - Olive t-shirt (bottom not visible)
2100 - Short blue dress

That's a whole lot of outfit changes for one day.

Reactions: roro

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
I don't understand the business with the worms. Can someone provide insight into how that is a prank and why?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I don't understand the business with the worms. Can someone provide insight into how that is a prank and why?
worms are used for a reason to go in bathroom for melinda ann rhonda .... find worm, go in backyard, move left and use worms to see go into bathroom and have scenes with ladies
prank at 12 is different which associated with melinda , with the help of ann...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Day 6, Saturday, Week 3. Melinda is wearing:
0800 - Black, low-cut sweater and form-fitting slacks
0900 - Black tank top and blue jeans, switches to short, form-fitting dress
1000 - Light grey, low-cut tank top with matching yoga pants
1300 - Red low-cut top (bottom not visible)
1500 - Red plaid shirt and blue jeans
1600 - White knitted top and light grey knitted slacks
1900 - Olive t-shirt (bottom not visible)
2100 - Short blue dress

That's a whole lot of outfit changes for one day.

missing one, must catch ann and rhonda fighting at 14:00
black leather pants with a light grey top

Last edited:

jezz88

May 5, 2019
Excuse me, but are there any sex scene with melinda in this version? With the daughters I unlocked them all I think.
With melinda nothing.
My points are Rhonda 560. 66%
Melinda 1160 0%
Ann 480 100%
I state that I play on android

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, but are there any sex scene with melinda in this version?
No, best you can hope for is sucking her tits for two seconds when shes unconscious and rubbing her tits when sunbathing, hopefully in the next update the relationship will advance to kissing and groping, I wouldnt expect sex with Melinda for another 2 updates at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodyytopi

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so got to 100% with mother and big sis and i think 65% with the little sis, but it does not seem to be much content left then, I assume it is the "dont open the door" when big sis yell at little sis to open the door and little sis give you a handjob?
anyway kinda disappointed anal scene, 1 still image and then same ride scene from the side showing nothing....meeh
think i will wait for next update to see what happens, maybe updated, longer scene?

No, best you can hope for is sucking her tits for two seconds when shes unconscious and rubbing her tits when sunbathing, hopefully in the next update the relationship will advance to kissing and groping, I wouldnt expect sex with Melinda for another 2 updates at least.
well could be a drunk fuck she don't remember in next one :p so officially you did not fuck her because she dont remember it and is still a bitch towards you :p
like how they did in lucky mark :p

but for her to fuck him willingly non drunk i dont think 2 updates is enough, one updates will surley be kissing and grouping, next update will hand jobs, next update will be blow jobs, next update will be eating her pussy, and then maybe in the 5th, or perhaps in the 6th it will be the real fuck scene :eek:

been playing over 230 of these games from this site(230 games currently installed lol) so I feel I kinda know how the blueball tease updates work for these kinda games

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
My bet that sex with Melinda wont be available until Christmas, Dev has long plan to sell her, so Barbara and Linda as other MILF options will have to share fap load until then :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
My bet that sex with Melinda wont be available until Christmas, Dev has long plan to sell her, so Barbara and Linda as other MILF options will have to share fap load until then :)
new year 2028.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I see people constantly complaining how there is still no sex with Melinda. What's the deal with that?
Are we going going to have sex with her ourselves, eventually? No, then how does that matters? Can't you just enjoy the teasing for now? The sex part is coming don't you worry, and it's going to be much sweeter with all the build up.

You get to fuck Ann pretty much from the get-go and what did that do? Nothing, everyone lost interest in her and now she serves only as a mild anoyance and distracton from the real prize, which is Melinda ofcourse.

Sex in visual novels is the Endgame for most folks, you can't go beyond that, you can only add more sex, and that gets pretty boring if you're not taking part in it yourself.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes