gubl

May 31, 2018
If someone can tell me which Daz model Melinda/mom is (or the morphs required for her), I promise you: there will be sex, and very soon :D
I believe, core model is very popular Alexandra, but she is fine tuned by combination of female body and face morph to make her standout from baseline crowd of Alexandras. :)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
My God, the grind in this game is absolutely brutal.

It's more a feat of endurance than a game.

The models look great though.
Actually not so much, look like there is not a some kind of lust parameter tied to the characters, putting aside Rhonda (but who care about Rhonda anyway?) that need to low her inhibition. So is all about unlocking flags. I've seen games waaaaay more grindy than this. With flags that can become unlocked only after months of ingame time.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
there should be somewhere we can add constructive comments the developer will read.

clumsy lines that need changing etc

the thing i'd like most is for there to be subtle variations or incremental advances in the scenes which you play over and over
this would make it less of a grind fest and keep the gamer interested instead of keeping their finger on the ctrl button all day.

this game could be amazing with a bit more refinement

evr

Apr 9, 2018
why is there always a problem with Ann at 12:00 when I go to ask Melinda ''Can you teach me more ? I want to master this''

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
why is there always a problem with Ann at 12:00 when I go to ask Melinda ''Can you teach me more ? I want to master this''
because you bought the wrong dress, you needed to buy the white one, not the red one

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes