Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only way i see how to get 100% is to edit in save editor, which i'm looking at right now, and believe me, i spent hours picking every option every day, every time with her on my completed 5.0 save, and yes, i completed everything, and no, even following my WT, you will be stuck at 66 with everything completed

401Grem

May 14, 2017
the only way i see how to get 100% is to edit in save editor, which i'm looking at right now, and believe me, i spent hours picking every option every day, every time with her on my completed 5.0 save, and yes, i completed everything, and no, even following my WT, you will be stuck at 66 with everything completed
There are a few options in the morning while she is sweeping?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There are a few options in the morning while she is sweeping?
i seen all of them in 4.0 but didn't think to check them all since they aren't new, the only other option i can think if is when you find rhonda and ann fighting at 14:00, i never agreed with rhonda, i always picked melinda, that might cause it not to go to 100

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
i seen all of them in 4.0 but didn't think to check them all since they aren't new, the only other option i can think if is when you find rhonda and ann fighting at 14:00, i never agreed with rhonda, i always picked melinda, that might cause it not to go to 100
Everything is different, recheck

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Everything is different, recheck
thats what i'm doing now, rechecking everything that was in 4.0 and lower

Edit: found it, man so there isn't a bug as i thought, now let me reload the save to check and see if i can get it again, yep, i know how now, something so simple that i overlooked

my WT and save has been updated, you can find the link on the op,

Last edited:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Thankfully my saves from the previous version work because there is no way in hell am I going to start from scratch with this grindfest from hell. Not as bad as the previous game though but freaking tedious nonetheless.

Still no real Melinda action expect more cock teasing. No advancement on the "plot" either but that's not a major deal breaker anyways. Got to bone Rhonda finally so not all is lost.

When Gina was introduced the little alarm bell in the back of the mind perked up when Melinda asked if her son was with her and she replied good iirc when Gina said he was. Since we know our dear "mom" oops lol aunt is a cougar should our poor Daniel be worried? It's not like we haven't seen her with Uncle Will before unless you the player aren't a perv and haven't spied on the two at 18:00 ten thousand times already but I'm on the fence about a younger guy being preyed upon by our dear cougar. If she hasn't already going by the girl's comments ringing true about our aunt's past actions.

The animations are pretty limited and sort of meh. He seems to like one or two views only, i.e from the side view most often. Renders are still top notched which is not surprising since not much has changed from the previous versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chemmy

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
Currently I am working on some tweaks for this game (unofficial) for my own needs,
I don't know if this clear enough for the GUI, I just want to make it more visible

Some advice would be helpful for me

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The relationship point system is fucked and needs toned down to 100 per character. Also the repeatedly doing the same shit over and over gets old fast especially after play through the last two updates. The game concept is good and the characters look really good.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thankfully my saves from the previous version work because there is no way in hell am I going to start from scratch with this grindfest from hell. Not as bad as the previous game though but freaking tedious nonetheless.

Still no real Melinda action expect more cock teasing. No advancement on the "plot" either but that's not a major deal breaker anyways. Got to bone Rhonda finally so not all is lost.

When Gina was introduced the little alarm bell in the back of the mind perked up when Melinda asked if her son was with her and she replied good iirc when Gina said he was. Since we know our dear "mom" oops lol aunt is a cougar should our poor Daniel be worried? It's not like we haven't seen her with Uncle Will before unless you the player aren't a perv and haven't spied on the two at 18:00 ten thousand times already but I'm on the fence about a younger guy being preyed upon by our dear cougar. If she hasn't already going by the girl's comments ringing true about our aunt's past actions.

The animations are pretty limited and sort of meh. He seems to like one or two views only, i.e from the side view most often. Renders are still top notched which is not surprising since not much has changed from the previous versions.
all i saying is that gina son's body will end up in the same place where you saw them other 2 bodies at with rhonda

Currently I am working on some tweaks for this game (unofficial) for my own needs,
I don't know if this clear enough for the GUI, I just want to make it more visible

Some advice would be helpful for me
i like like, but most of all i like how the icons are darker with the names on them, if i know how to do that myself, i would make myself one but with green instead of pink, don't get me wrong the pink is nice on it but my fav. color is green and i would add that

Every time when we go for eggs i found nothing!
going for eggs with melinda in the morning is mainly for you, setting a trap for her or hiding them so she will bend over infront of you, if you don't set a trap or hide any, then nothing happens at all

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The relationship point system is fucked and needs toned down to 100 per character. Also the repeatedly doing the same shit over and over gets old fast especially after play through the last two updates. The game concept is good and the characters look really good.
That's my issue man. I have ADHD so doing the same repetitious things makes me lose interest fast as hell. I've been trying my hardest to stay focused and keep playing this game through to the end but unfortunately, I think I have to pull the plug.

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so asking again as the walktrughs are of no help, which scene trigger the younger sister to suck your dick? she only does handjob with tongue on side which is just a handjob...and she does nothing at the swing, not even a handjob

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
so asking again as the walktrughs are of no help, which scene trigger the younger sister to suck your dick? she only does handjob with tongue on side which is just a handjob...and she does nothing at the swing, not even a handjob
When she is in the kitchen, choose Can you show me around, and follow it from there.. It happens at the swing

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There are a good amount of triggers that needs to be done to get it

first you need to complete the barn event when you 2 go jogging at 14:00

then you need to go to her at 17:00, knock on her door, at the end, tell her to be quiet, you will tell yourself, something about ann going out on saturday nights, maybe rhonda will come to my room

you will need to unlock ann's saturday club event by having sex with ann at 12:00

when ann leaves saturday night, go outside where she is at, pick the option for rhonda and complete her event

at 14:00 go to rhonda and pick the option where she shows you round the place, pick something romantic, show her, next option and you will get it

I also said this a few pages back as well

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes