uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
my save game is a complete save, my walkthrough is for a new game from start to end, for it being in the walkthough, it's in there some where and still not sure what makes it trigger
I dont suppose you have a save game from around week 7 or 8? I cant bear the thought of starting from the beginning again..

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do you backtrack what to do?
I mean i think im at episode 5 with the older daughter and mother, but only episode 1 or 2 with youngest daughter, max handjob
tried scrumming thrugh the guide, but cant see where the trigger is and yes rel and inhib value are high and low enough as i checked file, it is just one of those places i guess i missed doing? I can get handjob in my bed if I say no to go out with older daughter, but she refuse bj, she rufuse to do anything at the swing when i whip it out there, she give handjob at lake and that cabin(tongue on side is still a handjob until it goes in)
what is the trigger that makes younger daughter suck your dick at the swing ?

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Alexandra 8 from Daz
She kinda reminds me of Alexandra in some scenes, but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... I'm not really getting that Alexandra vibe. It's like she's mixed with another character. I've tried reducing subDiv levels and an expression smoother to soften her skin, but she has very defined features and Mel is more stylistic, imo ...

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
She kinda reminds me of Alexandra in some scenes, but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... I'm not really getting that Alexandra vibe. It's like she's mixed with another character. I've tried reducing subDiv levels and an expression smoother to soften her skin, but she has very defined features and Mel is more stylistic, imo ...
with a couple of modifications. she is the only model. I have looked thru every single model and this is the only model that is close to her.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
When I try to sunbath with Melinda then Ann come and ruined the fun how I pass through her?

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I think an important feature to add to this game would be to have "week 4, Monday" etc below the save games so you know where the hell you are...that way you could navigate Chemmy's walkthrough.

Last edited:

killerhuman

Dec 28, 2018
It was just a question of whether there will be a character or with all 3 new things and also with the next characters scenes because Daniel is not the only son of the family since he lives with his uncle and there is something else with his uncle comes for the day book of melinda

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to know which week are we ..? about the walkthrough.
it doesn't show you in game, i did it that way since there are 7 days a week and for the first week, you don't do anything, all you can do is learn a few things and build relationship points, but it would be nice if it shows you what week you are on in game

Paamu100

Aug 16, 2018
ok i've tested the week 10 but i don't have all options, well... i'm before ^^

i don't have this :

---Day 3 wednesday, Week 2---
12:00, click on the bathroom that need fixing, starting from the left going to the right, it's the 4th icon, click no, now go to ann, do it
and next with "spanner etc..."

when i click on bathroom, only "toilet bowl is clean OR don't" option, then when i go to An i got all option "10$, 30$, 80$, etc.." but not "Do it"
i have 100% for all but Ann at 50%

Last edited:

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
I really enjoy the Melinda story-line and I especially like the slow build with her character. The intimate scenes with her are fantastically done both story-wise and graphically. Details like her nipples getting hard while getting a leg massage are easily missed, but are there. I like that she gets subtly excited when she's treated like a mother figure by the MC or when she realized she's being very motherly herself in an intimate way to the MC. Having to build story with the other characters is okay and adds some interest in order to progress with Melinda, but Melinda is the primary focus for me. In the most recent build, v5.0, I really enjoy the way Melinda is handling the MCs hug from behind in her room and his roaming hands via a nice and slow buildup. I feel like they should start kissing at some point. Melinda already is doing a nose rub. I hope that next there is a peck, then maybe add ear, then add neck, then more lingering kisses on ear/neck/etc until there's lips on lips, then longer lips on lips, then a drunk tongue happens possibly with the appropriate angst from Melinda until they're on the couch watching a movie and the MC's massaging her groin, dry humping from behind, and kissing her neck and she turns for a full-on kiss. Anyway ... I'm really enjoying the game.

Reactions: Viggy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok i've tested the week 10 but i don't have all options, well... i'm before ^^

i don't have this :

---Day 3 wednesday, Week 2---
12:00, click on the bathroom that need fixing, starting from the left going to the right, it's the 4th icon, click no, now go to ann, do it
and next with "spanner etc..."

when i click on bathroom, only "toilet bowl is clean OR don't" option, then when i go to An i got all option "10$, 30$, 80$, etc.." but not "Do it"
i have 100% for all but Ann at 50%
you are missing a good amount by the looks of it, starting with the option for ann do it, you get that option when ann catch you masturbating in the shower after you help melinda clean in the morning at 9:00, but that option will go away after you have sex with her at 12:00

the spanner option will show up after you go to the bathroom and click no a few times

i'm looking at week 10 now, at 12:00 everyday, i have it to where you go to work for barbara and not going to ann, and being 100% with rhonda on her progress bar, but sure how you did that, since mine shows 66% even though i completed all of her new content, which is, 1 new blowjob scene, 1 new pussy rubbing scene, 1 new handjob scene and 3 new sex scenes, only thing i can think of is that, since i'm skipping the text and scenes, it's getting stuck at 66%

401Grem

May 14, 2017
you are missing a good amount by the looks of it, starting with the option for ann do it, you get that option when ann catch you masturbating in the shower after you help melinda clean in the morning at 9:00, but that option will go away after you have sex with her at 12:00

the spanner option will show up after you go to the bathroom and click no a few times

i'm looking at week 10 now, at 12:00 everyday, i have it to where you go to work for barbara and not going to ann, and being 100% with rhonda on her progress bar, but sure how you did that, since mine shows 66% even though i completed all of her new content, which is, 1 new blowjob scene, 1 new pussy rubbing scene, 1 new handjob scene and 3 new sex scenes, only thing i can think of is that, since i'm skipping the text and scenes, it's getting stuck at 66%
Spy on Rhonda when she sees you masturbating

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Spy on Rhonda when she sees you masturbating
i give that a try and see if i hit 100%, since i tried everything else with her and picked every option, now the question is, when she see's you masturbating in your shower or is there another scene where she catch you, if so, what scene is that, as far as i know, i seen everything, even the first time in your shower, masturbate and check the hole

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes