negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Just create a file:

Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
call it 'cheat.rpy' (or whatever.rpy) and store it in the Game folder. That's what I do, and it allows for Shift+O. Haven't tried Shift+D but should work.

EDIT: shift+d still doesn't work...
Close but no Kewpie doll.

Code:
init 100 python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True
Gives you everything you are looking for.

Reactions: ybdevres

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Jesus, how many times do I have to accompany her to the coffee shop before anything happens?
I'm assuming thats where we get this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open the console after you get back home and type Hour-=1 then rerun the event and ctr skip read text only. Makes the grind take a few minutes instead of 30+.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is all new to me..how do you 'open the console' ?
in the folder with the game .exe

open the renpy folder
open the common folder
look for 00console.rpy
open that up it notepad or something and look for config.console = False
change it to true, config.console = True, save and close it out
start the game, in game hold shift and hit O, that will bring up the console

or you can get this here, put the UnRen.bat into the same folder as the .exe, double click on it, it will bring up a new window, put in 3, hit enter, and now when you start the game you will have console

i use unren for the skip text and rollback

Reactions: uberzubron

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Open the console after you get back home and type Hour-=1 then rerun the event and ctr skip read text only. Makes the grind take a few minutes instead of 30+.
I've rerun it about 5 times and its the same thing each time, its like I've just gone back an hour and done the same thing 5 times and nothing is being affected by it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i don't know how i can to arrive at that photo
go to the bathroom, click no, repeat until you get 2 options, yeah ok and ask her to give you the spanner, pick ask her to give you the spanner, keep repeating, then you will end up with that scene

are there differences between this version and the 5.0 beta?
this version is beta, the official version hasn't been release yet

ok..how do i set the stone trap?
check the image that i attach

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So how do i get those new sex scenes with Rhonda? Everything i try just repeats, there is nothing new.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
So how do i get those new sex scenes with Rhonda? Everything i try just repeats, there is nothing new.
You might be in the same spot as i was and i assume others, where her inhibition is at a negative value.
In that case type this in console.
rhoinh = 0
Or anything between 0 and 59 i guess as 60 seems to be the trigger.

Or wait for a bugfix i guess.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
That Rhonda girl ruin it. I don't feel motivated at all to unlock her flags. Damn... i hope she is not necessary to deal with the other girls.

Reactions: rf96

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
to get the new sex scenes for rhanda, there is a lot of triggers to do first
first complete the jogging event with rhonda at 14:00

then you need to go to rhonda at 17:00, at the end tell her not to open, you will tell yourself about ann leaving on saturday nights

then you need to trigger ann's saturday club event, when saturday comes, at 21:00 ann is leaving, go to her, but pick the option for rhonda, complete the whole event, near the end you try to get her to give you a bj at first,but she starts licking like she did in the barn when you went jogging, you try to do cowgirl with her, she say no and keeps licking

then at 14:00, go to rhonda, ask her to show you round the place, something romantic, show her, next option, then you will get the bj scene

then at 15:00, go to where all 3 of them are at, rhonda will take you to the lake, throw her in the water, make her get it, kiss her and you will end up with your first sex scene

at 10:00, rhonda is cleaning, help her, try to seduce her, now up the ante! will be green, click that and you will get your 2nd sex scene, but there is a 50/50 chance you will get the sex scene, so if you don't get it, try the next day

and the 3rd sex scene along with the new handjob and pussy rubbing scene takes place doing sunbathing

Reactions: NIKI87

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That Rhonda girl ruin it. I don't feel motivated at all to unlock her flags. Damn... i hope she is not necessary to deal with the other girls.
Yeah, everybody is waiting an update with Melinda, but that's the only girl without sex. :cautious::cautious:

Reactions: Ara-sH and Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Jesus, how many times do I have to accompany her to the coffee shop before anything happens?
I'm assuming thats where we get this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that scene doesn't trigger by going to the coffee shop after sunbathing, it triggers by going to her when she is in the kitchen at 16:00 and you two go see gina, on the way back, you stop to buy flowers for her and then that scene happens

as you can see here while i'm working on my 5.0 walkthrough, it trigger for me, and i'm almost done with this walkthrough of mine, it will be up tonight, yeah i can use cheats to get stuff to trigger fast, but this is one of them games where i don't use cheats, it's easy to get stuff to trigger without them, just takes times, and using cheats might mess something up, would of been done sooner, but with all the typing i'm doing, and holding down the ctrl key to skip text, i had to step away a few times from it

Last edited:
Reactions: uberzubron and rf96
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes