Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
what the hell is going on in this game loll going round in circles :ROFLMAO::confused::cry:
It's a really good game with a good story line but for some bizarre reason the maker of the game
made it so in order to proceed You have to do the same things over and over again to get to the
next level. I think He should dramatically shorten the repetitiveness because it's just plane stupid
You see the same thing over and over like a broken record

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not upload anything with melinda 30% 50% 100% and I have bought a swimsuit lingerie I can go take it and where the new character but it is still 0%
and with Rhonda I have it only 33% is not done
The only one who has it 100% is Ann

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Would happily sacrifice some Ann/Rhonda content for Melinda.
What will probably happen with the next update is MC will get a hj from Mel and we'll also get some filler (like with the Linda woman). Then, the next update we'll get maybe a bj from Mel. Then the next update probably a lot of filler from other characters / not Mel.

Update after that will be more characters being introduced. Then, maybe maybe, the next update we possibly, maybe will get a sex scene with Mel, but it will be painfully short (2 or 3 images). Then more filler, more new characters, then maybe another sex scene with Mel, and so on.

Pretty'ish graphics, nice enough sandbox engine inside Ren'Py, and no story. It's a slow burner. Come back later. Much later.

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Would happily sacrifice some Ann/Rhonda content for progress with Melinda.
Actually, that would be an interesting story: MC sacrifices Ann and Rhonda to Melinda, thinking that would win her love.

It doesn't.

Things quickly go downhill from there :D

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Just had a screen saying "THATS THE MAXIMUM YOU CAN GET IN THIS VERSION" right after sunbathing/ tit fondling

yet there are quite a few (extracted) images that I havent seen in game yet ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes