redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Reminder to only engage in respectful conversation, I just deleted a massive amount of posts of people stirring shit. Anyone who feels like continuing this thread will get a thread ban.

Reactions: Amonlip9000 and bas

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I first played from V1 to V6. Wouldn't say I enjoyed it as the grind was mostly filler and pointless. That being said though, the actual sex content was raunchy as fuck. The dev knows how to write a story and erotica, but I don't think he understands flow.

V7 got released and I'll be honest, I deleted it after about 5 clicks of the game.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I first played from V1 to V6. Wouldn't say I enjoyed it as the grind was mostly filler and pointless. That being said though, the actual sex content was raunchy as fuck. The dev knows how to write a story and erotica, but I don't think he understands flow.

V7 got released and I'll be honest, I deleted it after about 5 clicks of the game.
Perhaps you are more experienced user,you know more interesting games,but I began to play this game and became a fan..me game interesting..I guess I haven't played any good games yet..))

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Perhaps you are more experienced user,you know more interesting games,but I began to play this game and became a fan..me game interesting..I guess I haven't played any good games yet..))
Now, now, precious. I'm not slagging the game off, but pointing out which many have, which is that the game is a grind fest for the most part.

Story telling (and especially in erotica) is all about flow. You move forward to progress, you may even have to go backwards to try a different path. But when you're just using the same scenes over and over until you reach the target required to progress its a bad way of design and structure.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Please you can explain how melinda has 100% on v 6.9 :unsure:
I also had this problem.I have repeatedly replayed certain events,looking for possible answers on the forums devoted to the game..And achieved the desired result.:)
Did you use my save?Work?

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Now, now, precious. I'm not slagging the game off, but pointing out which many have, which is that the game is a grind fest for the most part.

Story telling (and especially in erotica) is all about flow. You move forward to progress, you may even have to go backwards to try a different path. But when you're just using the same scenes over and over until you reach the target required to progress its a bad way of design and structure.
It's possible,but it doesn't really bother me yet..))Maybe in the future I will be more selective..))

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It's possible,but it doesn't really bother me yet..))Maybe in the future I will be more selective..))
If you really are new to these adult games then you've not had a bad start to the media. There are much better out there in terms of keeping the flow going properly, but this media is also littered by the thousands of shit attempts out there. You will find out how people wrecked and abused the patreon system etc.

But keep going with this if its working. As I said, the dev really knows how to write erotica, he just needs to know how to keep the flow going properly.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If you really are new to these adult games then you've not had a bad start to the media. There are much better out there in terms of keeping the flow going properly, but this media is also littered by the thousands of shit attempts out there. You will find out how people wrecked and abused the patreon system etc.

But keep going with this if its working. As I said, the dev really knows how to write erotica, he just needs to know how to keep the flow going properly.
Perhaps you are right,there is nothing to add...I saw only 2 more games of this level - Milf city and F. I. L.F,Perhaps I still have pleasant discoveries..))

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I used your saving me melinda to stay 88%
try this,this is a fix version 6.9,a text file in Russian,translate.Hope it helps.
Most likely you have not passed some control point in the event with Melinda.
Tell me then, was the effect..
2.Change the first digit to an empty slot number in the game
Rhonda-60,the remaining -100%

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakob Muller

filo10

Jul 27, 2019
That i will go with melinda to do yoga i got the message its
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/yoga.rpy", line 128, in script
g "Привет Эмили, Мелинда"
Exception: Sayer g is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Users\zaibafor10\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V69-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 667, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V6.9
Sun Aug 25 13:35:27 2019
```

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
That i will go with melinda to do yoga i got the message its
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Users\zaibafor10\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V69-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 667, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V6.9
Sun Aug 25 13:35:27 2019
```
Error..?((Try option 2

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
after peaking apples and returnig home, after giving melinda jeans, the game exits to main menu.. any solution? or do i have to fix the toilet first in order not to get the error?

Reactions: Karlingue

KZSM

Aug 24, 2019
1) how can I give Melinda the ring I found?
2) how can I go to tennis practice with Melinda?
3) is there any way to get night sequence with Melinda in my room again, or is it a one time thing?

How to found the ring, buddy?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes