JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, Im playing in Android and games has collapsed,it is frozen in All rigths reserved screen....I have unistalled and installed again many times but its not working...Any solution?....by the way I was starting v7,trying to convince sister to join lunch and I have lost saved games, Can anyone send me a saved game from this point?.Thanks

D

Deleted member 899020

This dialogue you should appear when you go for a run with Melinda,say "Yes" to Melinda in the window, where she asks where to go-to run ,sunbathe or yoga..Jogging you will meet Barbara, a young man,and while Daniel ebbs,Melinda sees Barbara Blowjob to the guy.Then there is the next day, the dialogue which you have not seen..I give you preservation leading to this..
Maybe he can help you.
thank you so much bro

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I tried option 2 is I do not always get melinda 88%
Then you need to go back to the earlier save and try again to pass..or start over...I wish I could have helped you..
You may have lost points for Melinda when I went to yoga and massage to Emily,if you don't go to her ,with Melinda % not be removed,I know this for sure,checked especially..Perhaps you just completed events with Melinda but because you went to massage and yoga,% reset,here you have not enough.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
I first played from V1 to V6. Wouldn't say I enjoyed it as the grind was mostly filler and pointless. That being said though, the actual sex content was raunchy as fuck. The dev knows how to write a story and erotica, but I don't think he understands flow.

V7 got released and I'll be honest, I deleted it after about 5 clicks of the game.
V7 was my introduction to this game. I got, what I felt was pretty far, and even after using the cheat to decrease some of the grind, i saw how much of the story remained to be explored, and compared that to the amount of grind that was required and decided the best option to do was to delete this game and move on to greener pastures.

Junku

Nov 17, 2018
This dialogue you should appear when you go for a run with Melinda,say "Yes" to Melinda in the window, where she asks where to go-to run ,sunbathe or yoga..Jogging you will meet Barbara, a young man,and while Daniel ebbs,Melinda sees Barbara Blowjob to the guy.Then there is the next day, the dialogue which you have not seen..I give you preservation leading to this..
Maybe he can help you.
Save file not working

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Save file not working
Sorry,I to someone else gave this file,at it works why at you doesn't work,I don't know..
Can be many reasons why where the works ,and where the there is no.

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How to unlock the 7th image of Rhonda blow job
if you have access to a toilet where Rhonda sits on the potty,and in the dialogue select 2 line if Rhoinh =0 or less,then all you get.(wednesday 18-00)good Luck!...It"s gallery#1...

Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
Hi guys sorry my poor english, in my game there is no stone for the stone trap can be a bug? i found the ring and worms click every where in the left corner, see the screencaptures with the location and nothing, something i can do to trigger the appear of the stone?

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell what must one do to get on with melinda's sex scene? i got to the part where she drops to the floor and william comes in.... from that point im stuck, same repetition after it.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes