Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
did you read the line above it? "click on the clock on the top left, advance till the end of the day, yes, cynthia shows up, when you get your first 2 options save your game" meaning save you game on the scene with the 2 option's you get for rhonda and cynthia
Yes. I did that save. Not understanding the rest.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
save your game at the 2 options, pick one, see all scenes, when you are able to move from room to room again, reload your save that you made at the options, and pick another one, when you are able to move from room to room again, reload your save, and repeat.

you can skip the non gallery images and go for image 2 and than 1 for gallery 2 and move on

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Can't decrease Rhonda inhibition after Cynthia arrived in living room at 10:00. Are another time or location to do it?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
save your game at the 2 options, pick one, see all scenes, when you are able to move from room to room again, reload your save that you made at the options, and pick another one, when you are able to move from room to room again, reload your save, and repeat.

you can skip the non gallery images and go for image 2 and than 1 for gallery 2 and move on
I have tried. When I get to the end I am on Sunday 15:00 not Monday 15:00. I noticed when I finished v 6.9 that Rhonda is only 80% not 100%. Will this make a difference when I start this walkthrough?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have tried. When I get to the end I am on Sunday 15:00 not Monday 15:00. I noticed when I finished v 6.9 that Rhonda is only 80% not 100%. Will this make a difference when I start this walkthrough?
if you get the massage to start 7.0, and want to start it, then start it, if you want to be on the same day when i started it, then skip to monday, skip 1 more time and click yes

Reactions: caddes35

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Guys how do i track progress in this game? I dont know what im supposed to do to unlock the scenes. Ive followed the WT and got most of Rhonda and Ann´s scenes but Melinda got none. And i cant tell what the fuck to do next. Caress butt is red, cant milk, cant get a Bj, nothing

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Being frankly and concerning me personally I met a balk after visiting Emily. Neither Rhonda\MC sister no Emily reveal on Melinda’s true personality... Nothing but the blaming of hypocrisy and some illicit activity. When in some god-forsaken down-town cafe MC confronts with huge gorilla thug, the thug is threatened by Melinda.... I have doubts if such a violent guy could apprehend such a shrimp as Willie and henchman’s are... What does the fucking town beneathes?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The art is great, the girls are very sexy and beautiful, the story is good, but the game or novel is too tedious

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Guys how do i track progress in this game? I dont know what im supposed to do to unlock the scenes. Ive followed the WT and got most of Rhonda and Ann´s scenes but Melinda got none. And i cant tell what the fuck to do next. Caress butt is red, cant milk, cant get a Bj, nothing
hope this will help you...

Reactions: Pif paf and jczs97

Yedi

Oct 8, 2017
after peaking apples and returnig home, after giving melinda jeans, the game exits to main menu.. any solution? or do i have to fix the toilet first in order not to get the error?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes