• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Being frankly and concerning me personally I met a balk after visiting Emily. Neither Rhonda\MC sister no Emily reveal on Melinda’s true personality... Nothing but the blaming of hypocrisy and some illicit activity. When in some god-forsaken down-town cafe MC confronts with huge gorilla thug, the thug is threatened by Melinda.... I have doubts if such a violent guy could apprehend such a shrimp as Willie and henchman’s are... What does the fucking town beneathes?
It will be a big disappointment if you find out that Melinda is dating any of these guys, I hope not.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do you make her piss in the woods?
it's part of the 7.0 content, first go jogging with melinda alone, on the way back you will stop and take a piss, and say something about her pissing in the woods, then go to work for barbara, click yes to go buy something and click on the guy standing there, he will sell you the stuff that you need, the next time you go jogging with her alone, she will go piss in the woods, just click yes, and yes again to see her pissing, repeat on buying the stuff and going jogging with her alone a few times until she calls you over and stand beside her while she pisses

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
hope this will help you...
Awesome! Thank you very much!
I'm running the v7 final with your 6.9 walk-through, and now I have 89 % Melinda and the game asked to play to get all the images unlocked or go to v7 content.
I want to unlock all the 6.9 content before going to v7 content . Is it possible?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Awesome! Thank you very much!
I'm running the v7 final with your 6.9 walk-through, and now I have 89 % Melinda and the game asked to play to get all the images unlocked or go to v7 content.
I want to unlock all the 6.9 content before going to v7 content . Is it possible?
well... unless you still have the v6.9 game, then you can see all scene the including the 1st gallery. if you start at v7 game some content in v6.9 aren't there anymore... maybe.... well I don't know...

the game asked you if you want to proceed to v7. If you pick YES (MC sister will showed up), If No it will continue to the last walkthrough of v6.9

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, well, looks like Cynthia are right about cold snake Melinda- suggesting to mc that C is behaving like potential suicides....
Maybe poor William is just a gun in her hands?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes