bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
V8 teaser
Currently working on renders, fixing code errors, and changing the events of V7 (An example is the help request from Ann for the night event) to make sure that no events are missed by players in V8.
Why is Melinda sad? View attachment 380463
maybe melinda ask if william want to have another baby?? or she asking will is she not good enough to satisfied his sexual needs?? that's why the latest v8 teaser melinda and daniel go to hospital and that's why melinda looking sad in this.... that's what I thought.... lol

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
maybe melinda ask if william want to have another baby?? or she asking will is she not good enough to satisfied his sexual needs?? that's why the latest v8 teaser melinda and daniel go to hospital and that's why melinda looking sad in this.... that's what I thought.... lol
Melinda hate get fuck by ass or fingring so for this is angry

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi. Thanks. I've not been able to get these scenes after quite a bit of grinding. Could you please walk me through these?
I can't really tell, as I don't know where in the story and grinding you are.
I'd recommend following the walkthrough posted in the OP

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I started today playing v7.0 and I must say that the sunbathing BJ has been the most wanted and most exciting thinh I've seen in this game, and many others... the anticipation created in previous versions has been finally released XD

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all. I've tried everything and i've searched in the forum (found something -saves as well-) but nothinf has worked
I don't know how to ha this event "12:00, go to ann, [green text] pool?!, stay with ann, "

I don't know how to figure it out

Some help?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes