Luna Granger

Aug 30, 2018
I have a bug in v7. At the apple task is ending. I'm asking can i put jeans too, she say yes and then opening menu screen. Game isn't finished there is locked scenes but game putting me to the menu screen and there is no possibilty to exit apple task. Can someone help me?

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
If the last few updates are any example? Not the aunt.
I dont know whats with people, the content for the aunt is amazing the foreplay is one of the best i have ever played, you always question yourself if at this event you will progress with her or is it just more foreplay, the event that i gave her head for the first time was 1 of the most enjoyable head giving in a game.
give the creator some support for nut just going straight for sex and building it slowly.
Believe me it would feel great when all these hard work will pay off.

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
hi there. The cigarrete can be found only one time?
Because the next of the days before I have made the cynthia stuff The uncle ins not there at 17 ..

??

thanks

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
There's something wrong in the v.7 walkthorugh; in the last wednesday, this is the schedule:

---wednesday---

8:00, do you want we spend the day together?, so? what are your plans?
9:00,
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, [green text] up the ante!, either option
11:00, go to the living room, go with melinda alone, yes, compliment her, yes, yes
12:00, go to ann, [green text] do you want to go to angie's pool?, swimming with ann, can you help?
13:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click on the guy, ask him if he has something for urine control, buy it, get back, either option, visit linda if you need pills

But if you spend the day with Cynthia, you can't go at 10:00 with Rhonda, not at all, since you are back home much later... I followed v7 walkthrough both with my 100% save from v6.9 and the save provided by Chemmy and it's the same in both cases... How shoud I proceed?

Dec 20, 2018
I finished the entire game but I had only 6.9 version and i downloaded 7.0 version now but i dont wanna play the entire game again,i found a save that hsa 100% of the progress finished up to 6.9 version but when i use the save i cant continue from where the save was, i just get all the gallery photos unlocked?

Last edited:

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
I have a bug in v7. At the apple task is ending. I'm asking can i put jeans too, she say yes and then opening menu screen. Game isn't finished there is locked scenes but game putting me to the menu screen and there is no possibilty to exit apple task. Can someone help me?
Hi,
I had the same problem and it turns out you need to do something before you can proceed with this scene, you probably need the sex pills from the doctor or something else. so save your game before this scene and if it continues you need to evade it till you make some progress with, try some options you havent done yet. Hope it helps

Reactions: Luna Granger

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
There's something wrong in the v.7 walkthorugh; in the last wednesday, this is the schedule:

---wednesday---

8:00, do you want we spend the day together?, so? what are your plans?
9:00,
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, [green text] up the ante!, either option
11:00, go to the living room, go with melinda alone, yes, compliment her, yes, yes
12:00, go to ann, [green text] do you want to go to angie's pool?, swimming with ann, can you help?
13:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click on the guy, ask him if he has something for urine control, buy it, get back, either option, visit linda if you need pills

But if you spend the day with Cynthia, you can't go at 10:00 with Rhonda, not at all, since you are back home much later... I followed v7 walkthrough both with my 100% save from v6.9 and the save provided by Chemmy and it's the same in both cases... How shoud I proceed?
same with me ! i also asked before ,but no answers.

Luna Granger

Aug 30, 2018
Hi,
I had the same problem and it turns out you need to do something before you can proceed with this scene, you probably need the sex pills from the doctor or something else. so save your game before this scene and if it continues you need to evade it till you make some progress with, try some options you havent done yet. Hope it helps
Thanks for helping. I was able to handle it.

Ole Stink Finger

Aug 26, 2019
FotM install directory/renpy/Common/00console.py .. Open with Notepad/Text ..

Find Line:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change to True & save.

During game play, Shift+O (alphabet) to open console.

Note: Everything is case sensitive
Thank you! It looks complicated for me but I'll try.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes