Putong

Aug 28, 2019
Will there be any further scence for the massage at the tennis court... Its showing red is not an option for u

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
at the bottom right corner, click on the gear looking icon, click next page, click check your progress

but when you start v7, the progress bars will go away, it's only there when playing older content and haven't click yes yet to start v7
Thank you

Reactions: Chemmy

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
I tried like 3 different 100% save files and still cannot watch any scenes. Anybody can help me why is that?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I tried like 3 different 100% save files and still cannot watch any scenes. Anybody can help me why is that?
The scenes in the gallery are images not replay clips, for scenes you will need to play the game with the save you got to see them

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone tell me if the Walkthrough provided on the first page is from the beginning of the game?
is that there it is like this:

First 7 days is all about building relationship points, learning about tennis and knowing where the ladder is at

7.0 final is at the bottom, you will need a completed 6.9 save for it

====== Start of 6.9 ======

--- Monday ---

So I don't understand if it's from the beginning or from version 6.9. My language is not English, so I got confused.
If I use Cheat Menu Mod, will it disturb the walkthrough?

mmc12

Aug 31, 2019
Hello guys
Does anyone know how to get the stronger pills for the second time from Linda?
The game keeps telling me to don't forget to visit her after two days but after I visit her nothing new happens.
Also, Where can I find more cigarettes? William is not at 17:00 anymore.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Here is my 7.0 final walkthrough

7.0 final WT was made with my 6.9 completed save, for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check, but for the 7.0 part, it's at the bottom of the wt, i just wanted to get that done first before i started a new game to check the other part

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

stats for my 6.9 completed save with gallery 1 unlocked

Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhinitions: -10
Money: $685

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

Could someone tell me if the Walkthrough provided on the first page is from the beginning of the game?

First 7 days is all about building relationship points, learning about tennis and knowing where the ladder is at

--- Monday ---

So I don't understand if it's from the beginning or from version 6.9. My language is not English, so I got confused.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hello guys
Does anyone know how to get the stronger pills for the second time from Linda?
The game keeps telling me to don't forget to visit her after two days but after I visit her nothing new happens.
Also, Where can I find more cigarettes? William is not at 17:00 anymore.
Reps will not be in this version anymore, continued in the next update.
These dialogs precede further actions in future versions..

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

--- Monday ---

my WT is from the start to end, when 6.9 was release, there was a lot of changes to it, so i had to remake the whole thing from start to end, that's why you see the start of 6.9, at the end of 6.9 you will be asked do you want to start v7.0, hit yes, another reason why i left start of 6.9 there as well

7.0 is at the bottom

for the cheat menu, i never used it so i don't know

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
my WT is from the start to end, when 6.9 was release, there was a lot of changes to it, so i had to remake the whole thing from start to end, that's why you see the start of 6.9, at the end of 6.9 you will be asked do you want to start v7.0, hit yes, another reason why i left start of 6.9 there as well

7.0 is at the bottom

for the cheat menu, i never used it so i don't know
Thanks for answering, I wanted to play this game from the beginning, but I never did it. From what I see, it's already complicated for people who speak English, and not understanding the language (my case) gets even harder. After this developer games are complicated to play, Tangle Up for example, I gave up, even with the step by step, did not give, did not appear a hook, which had in the step by step, so it was an infinite repetition.
I looked over your document, saw many times with nothing written, can you advance those times then?
From what I understand translating, the first week is just talking to them, and knowing where the ladder is, I have no idea where it is, I'll try to find out in the game. I hope I can see all the scenes I've seen here in the staff comments.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
There's more in the next update.
How to do this btw?
check any day 20pm then go outside u room and check where is ann and melinda
then drunk melinda 3 times and 1 options then continue morning massage then turn her then ask if she can bend and u see this scene
of course grind melinda >1200 and if u want see more u need speak with ann (where she want pay for something naughty) then back few times and see more on wall

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for answering, I wanted to play this game from the beginning, but I never did it. From what I see, it's already complicated for people who speak English, and not understanding the language (my case) gets even harder. After this developer games are complicated to play, Tangle Up for example, I gave up, even with the step by step, did not give, did not appear a hook, which had in the step by step, so it was an infinite repetition.
I looked over your document, saw many times with nothing written, can you advance those times then?
From what I understand translating, the first week is just talking to them, and knowing where the ladder is, I have no idea where it is, I'll try to find out in the game. I hope I can see all the scenes I've seen here in the staff comments.
you will learn where the ladder is at by following the steps, which is going to melinda at 10:00 on the first day. and going to her on sunday at 11:00 to learn that she goes to tennis

for the empty time spots, some events will take 2 hours ingame time instead of the normal 1 hour, and some are empty because there isn't anything new to do, leaving you with the option to do whatever you want or to skip it like i did

example:
13:00, go to lunch, offer to wash dishes

because of the option offer to wash dishes, it combines 13:00 and 14:00 together, making it a 2 hour long event, putting the time at 15:00 when you finish

when you get near the end the 6.9 section, that's when i start skipping stuff since there isn't anything new to do, leaving you the option to do whatever, like replay scenes, etc. or to skip like i did

Reactions: VM356255
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes