pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys
Does anyone know how to get the stronger pills for the second time from Linda?
The game keeps telling me to don't forget to visit her after two days but after I visit her nothing new happens.
Also, Where can I find more cigarettes? William is not at 17:00 anymore.
this is one time event

D

Deleted member 1528333

How can I unlock the Melinda pussy licking scene? I used to unlock it but it disappeared back to lock as before, because I was mischievous. I am Thai, can't read English, please give me directions and suggestions

D

Deleted member 1528333

How can I unlock the Melinda pussy licking scene? I used to unlock it but it disappeared back to lock as before, because I was mischievous. I am Thai, can't read English, please give me directions and suggestions

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
it is one time event
i write script to see gallery be patient

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Helios@

Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys, I'm doing the Spanish translation of this game, but are many dialogues interested in helping? So we split the work? I leave my email galeanow6@gmail.com

Hola chicos estoy haciendo la traducción al español de este juego, pero son muchos diálogos algun interesado en ayudar? asi nos repartimos el trabajo? dejo mi correo galeanow6@gmail.com

Reactions: charenton
Dec 26, 2018
check any day 20pm then go outside u room and check where is ann and melinda
then drunk melinda 3 times and 1 options then continue morning massage then turn her then ask if she can bend and u see this scene
of course grind melinda >1200 and if u want see more u need speak with ann (where she want pay for something naughty) then back few times and see more on wall
Sorry for not understanding, can you be specific where ann would be?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
How to do this?
start v7 game > yes, let's go, stay with ann > i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you
>
21:00, do you want to join us in the living room?, leave her and go to the living room, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, [green text] tell them there's no need, [green text] no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

thursday:
13:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click anywhere on the screen, but not on the guy just yet, buy a bikini and dress for ann, yes, buy something for melinda, yes, get back, either option, visit linda if you need pills

continue the 21:00 repeat until it get you to the scene with melinda
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
Question. When could the update come out? Since I still couldn't follow him in patreon and with so much comment here, I didn't find someone to tell the date. Thank you.

88694_milfc-3fan.gif 159126_luste-fan.gif 389153_fotm-fan2.gif

D

Deleted member 1528333

I need a walkthrough foot of the mountain7.0 final

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I want to unlock the remaining 3 images
1 unlock if u have all done when u up from 6.9 to 7.0 version then u should see that other ways is imposible
2 is if i good think only in 7.0
3 check ann when he is alone near barn

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes