VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm doing the Spanish translation of this game, but are many dialogues interested in helping? So we split the work? I leave my email galeanow6@gmail.com

Hola chicos estoy haciendo la traducción al español de este juego, pero son muchos diálogos algun interesado en ayudar? asi nos repartimos el trabajo? dejo mi correo galeanow6@gmail.com
Hello, how did you do? Did you use unren? I am translating DMD into Brazilian Portuguese, but in this game does not unzip the files as in the image, would you like to pass me the files .rpy files so I can start the translation? It can be on mega or google drive.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Hello, how did you do? Did you use unren? I am translating DMD into Brazilian Portuguese, but in this game does not unzip the files as in the image, would you like to pass me the files .rpy files so I can start the translation? It can be on mega or google drive.
in attached v7.0 final rpy files

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
After you do the Apple pick scene and you put take your shirt off back at the bathroom and is about to take your jeans off it kicks you out to the main menu. Not sure why.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
This is the most beautiful game I have played so far, the most challenging !!! the "big brother" had no hush , though she was also beautiful, and was always focused in the wrong direction !!! this one has everything the "big brother" didn't have !!!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes