VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Any assumptions of what will come in the next update? I think the developer will focus more on his sister and the other girls, Melinda I'm thinking there will be just a few more hot, sexless scenes for now.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all. I've tried everything and i've searched in the forum (found something -saves as well-) but nothinf has worked
I don't know how to ha this event "12:00, go to ann, [green text] pool?!, stay with ann, "

I don't know how to figure it out

Some help?
Again. Some help?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There's something wrong in the v.7 walkthorugh; in the last wednesday, this is the schedule:

---wednesday---

8:00, do you want we spend the day together?, so? what are your plans?
9:00,
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, [green text] up the ante!, either option
11:00, go to the living room, go with melinda alone, yes, compliment her, yes, yes
12:00, go to ann, [green text] do you want to go to angie's pool?, swimming with ann, can you help?
13:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click on the guy, ask him if he has something for urine control, buy it, get back, either option, visit linda if you need pills

But if you spend the day with Cynthia, you can't go at 10:00 with Rhonda, not at all, since you are back home much later... I followed v7 walkthrough both with my 100% save from v6.9 and the save provided by Chemmy and it's the same in both cases... How shoud I proceed?
This has been fixed a few days ago or last week

i think it's from an older version of the game and it got removed, i have also seen these images and tried a lot of things to get it to trigger, no luck

6beat

Jan 20, 2018
Hello
I'm sorry but English is not my native language so it's google trad.
The game stops after the laid, when melinda agrees that I close the jeans and we find ourselves in the bathroom.
Is it normal or I missed something?
I have the v7 Final version.
In any case thank you to the devellopeur and the community.

Cinthungunya

Sep 3, 2018
How the end story of 7 . Is there notifications if the has been completed ?
Showing some text "you reached...... V7" ??

Thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
at the bottom right corner, click on the gear looking icon, click next page, click check your progress

but when you start v7, the progress bars will go away, it's only there when playing older content and haven't click yes yet to start v7

Reactions: Cinthungunya
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes