Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
there are program named discord which all patreon create account for telling their new about their game so i ask if someone know if the game have account in discord
I know that there is such a program, the translator translated this word literally. The page dedicated to the game is not seen, but the Creator of the game communicates there in a chat with users about the news of the game.I was there once and that's all..No need for more, no other information..sorry.

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
Here is my 7.0 final walkthrough

7.0 final WT was made with my 6.9 completed save, for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check, but for the 7.0 part, it's at the bottom of the wt, i just wanted to get that done first before i started a new game to check the other part

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, eu quero mantê-lo na página 1, mas mova-o para o local 4, então eu vou renomeá-lo para, 1-4-LT1.save
exemplo:
Eu quero movê-lo para a página 2 spot 3, então eu vou renomeá-lo para 2-3-LT1.save

para mac, eu tenho idéia de saber desde que eu não possuo um mac

estatísticas para o meu 6.9 concluída salvar com galeria 1 desbloqueado

Relacionamento Rhonda: 615
Relação Melinda: 1170
Relacionamento de Ann: 440
Melinda Suspeito: -6
Pontos de massagem: 17
Inferições de Rhonda: -10
Dinheiro: $ 685

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

7,0 final concluída salvar com ambas as galerias desbloqueadas (salvar foi editado com editor de salvar para bater inibições rhonda)
Estatísticas
Relacionamento Rhonda: 630
Melinda Relacionamento: 1270
Relacionamento de Ann: 580
Relacionamento Cynthia: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Pontos de massagem: 17
Inibições de Rhonda: -150
Dinheiro: $ 665
[/CITAR]
você pode foder Melinda Nesta versão 7.0?

cnmpower

Jun 19, 2018
I regret for not checking this thread much earlier.
I played a bit of v6.9 before but didn't reach where it asks to update to v7, hence I am not able to unlock Cynthia. Melinda keeps telling where Cynthia should be staying during lunch talks, but she never arrives.

Should I revert back to v6.9 and do/unlock Cynthia before updating to v7?

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
Kind people, how can I access the Console for this game? Is it already mentioned on a previous page? Thank you in advance!
FotM install directory/renpy/Common/00console.py .. Open with Notepad/Text ..

Find Line:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change to True & save.

During game play, Shift+O (alphabet) to open console.

Note: Everything is case sensitive

Reactions: Ole Stink Finger

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
I think that in the next release, a lot of things should change with the sisters and the aunt because the relationship with them has become very open and frank ... I think it's time to sleep with the sisters in the next release and the aunt should not show any reluctance in some situations ... Some old scenes should be deleted and replaced with new objects because they are too old

PawanPs

Apr 27, 2018
can anyone help how to access the gallery scenes. it shows only images. copy and paste steps from walk through if you can.

the game is just too repetitive. the renders are super nice though.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
In v6.9 we could check our progress, but in v7 final I can't find it; has it been moved to another place (if so, where?) or just removed?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes