LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I'm seriously tired of playing this game again and again to just get this fucking "Pill Scene". It made me sick of this game :WutFace:

D

Deleted member 1273790

I haven't played this game in a long time, I want to ask.

is there a special scene with auntie?

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
My game keeps crashing to the title screen after picking apples with Melinda and getting my clothes washed. Is this a known bug?

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
The first time I met with Linda, she gave me one pill. When I try to enter the bathroom at 17:00, though, I don't have an option to take it. When I go back to Linda, she keeps saying I'm good and don't need pills. What the shit is going on?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
У кого то то же с галереей беда, у меня в 4 и 5 есть изображения которые вроде как в игре прошёл, но в галерее они не открылись.
Помог Полу трахнуть Эмили, но дальше стоп при визите к Энн ничего не происходит. Так и должно быть?
Возможно ты в процессе игры пропустил так называемые триггеры (точки активации)эвентов,попробуй откатиться назад по сейвам и пройти заново..или начни игру заново, скачай на первой странице прохождение от Чемми и попробуй по нему..Тут тебе трудно что-то подсказать,не видя всей картины..Удачи!

Perhaps you in the process game missed so-called triggers (point activation)eventov, try roll back ago on saves and pass anew..or start the game again, download on the first page of the passage of Chemmy and try it..Here it is difficult for you to suggest something, without seeing the whole picture..Good luck!

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
i hope we doesn´t need to repeat repeat and repeat the whole days to get new content as in the previous version, this is so boring

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes