OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
just now
V10 update and teasers View attachment 495003 View attachment 495004 View attachment 495005
I was trying to finish V10 on 25th December, unfortunately I don't think this is possible with the pending scenes that I still have to finish and render...
I expect to get it ready on Saturday 28, or latest by Sunday 29.
Thanks christopher for sharing as usual the patreon posts of this magnificent dev.

It's good to know that the update won't come out on Christmas but it will come out
this weekend, it really is not so much bother and we are already looking forward to seeing our dear Melinda in action and that mysterious new character.

Reactions: jackkane

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
just now
V10 update and teasers View attachment 495003 View attachment 495004 View attachment 495005
I was trying to finish V10 on 25th December, unfortunately I don't think this is possible with the pending scenes that I still have to finish and render...
I expect to get it ready on Saturday 28, or latest by Sunday 29.
If melinda playing fire with this new guy. I will dominate her and fucking roughed her MILF PUSSY and ANAL
like what I did to Barbara hahaha :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Aizen08

Dec 9, 2019
is there any walkthrough after you get v7?
after advancing to v7 i don't get to sunbathing with cynthia and no matter what i choose the sunbathing with melinda just stop after she take me to see linda and this event happen (see image) Screenshot_2019-12-24-00-41-47.png

• Love
Reactions: venoom and miu-miu

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If melinda playing fire with this new guy. I will dominate her and fucking roughed her MILF PUSSY and ANAL
like what I did to Barbara hahaha :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
View attachment 495150 View attachment 495152
After that, we must ignore and avoid it, and when it is ripe, do what is written below.It's unthinkable, we've been courting her for so long, and she's easily fucked someone. It's not fair!!! Verdict-she's guilty!! :ROFLMAO::love::devilish: Dude you're reading my mind!!!Yes, she must be punished!!))..on the most "tomatoes"!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

snitz9

Nov 19, 2017
is it just me or after the bathroom quest i cannot proceed with the walkthrough with mel scene.... sorry im noob

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
If she's fucking this guy,
I will definitely abandon this game,
it took forever for MC to have sex with her,
and now another one appears?
I just hope it has nothing to do with her,
even though the place is the same as it is.
And I also hope the developer doesn't do this shit.
It will totally end the meaning and grace of this game.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If she's fucking this guy,
I will definitely abandon this game,
it took forever for MC to have sex with her,
and now another one appears?
I just hope it has nothing to do with her,
even though the place is the same as it is.
And I also hope the developer doesn't do this shit.
It will totally end the meaning and grace of this game.
if anything happened,it could be played as Melinda's momentary weakness, so as not to kill the whole scenario..something like-she wanted it, but then, at the last moment realized that this should not be done..blah, blah, blah..Maybe this teaser is just to revive the intrigue that disappears in the game..:unsure:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
if anything happened,it could be played as Melinda's momentary weakness, so as not to kill the whole scenario..something like-she wanted it, but then, at the last moment realized that this should not be done..blah, blah, blah..Maybe this teaser is just to revive the intrigue that disappears in the game..:unsure:
I hope there is nothing,
Because if there is sex between them,
I will totally lose the horn of playing.
But I understand your point,
Still, I wouldn't wish there was.

Reactions: Tikky

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I'm glad to see that most of you don't like the NTR like me, much less with Melinda. Realistically, if the dev followed the plot with Melinda's faithful behavior, no NTR would have to happen with that new male character, well we have seen that Melinda is a difficult woman faithful to her husband and if for some reason she agreed to have sex with Daniel was because she already had a strange fetish with Daniel since he was a child (if you pay attention to the plot she always wanted to have Daniel under her roof and take care of him) although this could be because of her desire to have a child, but also she repeated during her first rozes (blowjobs, titjob, handjob, etc) that she did it because she was very fond of him and wanted to help him finally little by little she fell in love with him and they reached the casual sex that we can see today.

Okay, even today we do not know much about Melinda's personality and there are many loose ends but from what we have seen I do not think that now she spoil everything that happened with Daniel for this new boy, also remember the jealousy of Melinda when Daniel was with another woman or man why she would have to feel jealous if she doesn't feel love for him?

I really do not see this NTR possible but not impossible since the story is marked by the dev and she could surprise us but as I said if the dev follows the usual patterns of Melinda's personality and does not shit (yes because it would be a crap) would not have to succeed.

Regards for all of you and I wish you a good update.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes