bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I hope this new update have more sex content than the previous update..
I don't want to use anymore pills.. i don't want to overdose myself lol:eek::oops:
expecting more for new sex angle... :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyOneMore

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

When I planned this stand-alone Christmas version I wasn't expecting that it would take so much time, it turned out much more than the usual, having to write all the locations and draw every single scene.
For that reason, I am going to release a beta version late Sunday/ Monday, the version will be incomplete at some time slabs, but don't worry there's still a lot to play (there are a little more than 400 renders already, and more are waiting to be rendered)
We'll just consider it a beta version while I keep working on releasing the complete one in January, also I would like to add I your ideas in the complete version.
25FA6B2B-F33E-4BBC-8E22-AB93EE6B5F2F.png FEB826EA-F0EA-4309-BC60-D9FA9A437475.png D79AF575-88EA-49E9-8D4E-0E0E60817DF6.png

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019

When I planned this stand-alone Christmas version I wasn't expecting that it would take so much time, it turned out much more than the usual, having to write all the locations and draw every single scene.
For that reason, I am going to release a beta version late Sunday/ Monday, the version will be incomplete at some time slabs, but don't worry there's still a lot to play (there are a little more than 400 renders already, and more are waiting to be rendered)
We'll just consider it a beta version while I keep working on releasing the complete one in January, also I would like to add I your ideas in the complete version.
View attachment 498503 View attachment 498505 View attachment 498504
is v10 going to seperate to v9.9 to make a new chapter?
because dev said that is the first idea before... am I right?
or will continue added it to v9.9, if that happen god save us to the grind o_O

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 498503 View attachment 498505 View attachment 498504
So again there will be a lot of bugs, fixes and other troubles associated with the beta version..Well, we'll see..I hope it won't be as painful as in the 8 beta version..:cautious:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
he too starts making promises that he does not keep and not realizing how long it takes to finish what he has in mind. I will not play the beta but I will wait for the final version of the new year

Reactions: bakiks31

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
he too starts making promises that he does not keep and not realizing how long it takes to finish what he has in mind. I will not play the beta but I will wait for the final version of the new year
personally, I will not wait for the final version of the game, this version will still play,but I begin to understand that my interest in this game is gradually fading,which is very sad..:confused:

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
personally, I will not wait for the final version of the game, this version will still play,but I begin to understand that my interest in this game is gradually fading,which is very sad..:confused:
What more do you expect it is disappointing more ,sad but true.

Reactions: Tikky

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Imagine being jealous of pixels. :LUL:
Plus the irony of it all. You get to bang pretty much all the female characters in the game as Daniel, but as soon as Melinda is seen next to another dude everybody loses their minds! :WaitWhat:
You're right, they're just pixels, but somehow, even though our mind knows, it makes us empathize with those characters. Personally, I wouldn't like to see any kind of NTR with Melinda, but I haven't felt any kind of jealousy or any strange feeling at most intrigue for see how this story goes.

It is not uncommon to feel feelings when we play a game for the characters if you ve played red dead redemption 1 or 2 I will not spoil you but in the second game people sympathized even with the horse.This is just an example of a triple A game to where we also empathizes with the characters there are many more. The witcher 3, uncharted saga, the last of us and many others...

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
So from my understanding you guys are saying that it's perfectly fine for you (the MC) to fuck a man's wife, her daughters, many of her friends and soon her (gorgeous) sister, behind her back and without her consent mind you, but stating that it's only "fair" for her to express her sexuality else where (which I'm 100% sure will be an optional choice) makes of me the cuckold of the century?

I'm aware that different opinions exist but it's mind boggling to me how oblivious to this fact some of you guys are..

...It is not uncommon to feel feelings when we play a game for the characters...
Yeah I know the feeling! I would definitely kill for my Yennefer, I mean just look at her :love:
Yennefer pov.png
But my point being that at the end of the day, it's just a fantasy. Getting so worked up about it won't get us nowhere, so it's best to chill and stop being such crybabies.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes