Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I was trying to finish V10 on 25th December, unfortunately I don't think this is possible with the pending scenes that I still have to finish and render...
I expect to get it ready on Saturday 28, or latest by Sunday 29.
The update should be out later tonight (GMT),
Hopefully.

Reactions: EL7onsh

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I wold like to see Melissa being Blackmailed from her husband workers into some anal forced scene where she wold be completly destroid. And not just one of them but many workers at same time and with Daniel forced to watch. This could work for a later Blackmail path from Daniel too. Sorry for those who have diferent opinions, but if the DEV could Put some avoidable NTR scenes like this wold be awsome.
I hope only you want it yourself,
I don't want to share my Melinda with anyone,
and if she cheats on Daniel, I quit the game

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I hope only you want it yourself,
I don't want to share my Melinda with anyone,
and if she cheats on Daniel, I quit the game
I understand your point of view, but you have to consider that others may be atracted to some changes in the plot to turn the history more interesting. I don`t mean that Melinda starts fucking everyone, but some plot where she`s forced to Hard sex wold be great, Otherwise it will be allways the same story. Maybe with the worker that is suposed to follow her, blackmailing her into sex. The DEV can make it from a avoidable way so everibody could be happy.
But, for now,is just my opinion and i don`t want to cause anybody to quit the game for my fetish. Anyway i think the Dev just Knows what he wants and we have to wait to see where the story is going.

Reactions: wzelisen

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I understand your point of view, but you have to consider that others may be atracted to some changes in the plot to turn the history more interesting. I don`t mean that Melinda starts fucking everyone, but some plot where she`s forced to Hard sex wold be great, Otherwise it will be allways the same story. Maybe with the worker that is suposed to follow her, blackmailing her into sex. The DEV can make it from a avoidable way so everibody could be happy.
But, for now,is just my opinion and i don`t want to cause anybody to quit the game for my fetish. Anyway i think the Dev just Knows what he wants and we have to wait to see where the story is going.
I agree, maybe we are wrong to react negatively to something that has not yet happened, just our reaction reflects our attitude to the character and the game, in the sense that we care about it..)) And how to respond to the planned changes in the game, it is exclusively individual...Moreover, we, in principle, have the status of extras and it is not for us to decide how the story will develop..Wait and see..)):coffee:

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Just now
A6927913-7C16-41C0-B0E1-E939A7C3BCC5.jpeg 24 Hours from now

The update will be incomplete, but you get a feel of what's going to happen in the complete version. You can play noon and afternoon scenes, mainly in pool and toilet, as well as a couple night scenes, on top of that you have choices with Angela, Rhonda, Ann or Linda before leaving the Descoteaux residence.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Just now
View attachment 500403 24 Hours from now

The update will be incomplete, but you get a feel of what's going to happen in the complete version. You can play noon and afternoon scenes, mainly in pool and toilet, as well as a couple night scenes, on top of that you have choices with Angela, Rhonda, Ann or Linda before leaving the Descoteaux residence.
When will be the complete version?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Why repeat the old news?
I think someone forgot to have their nappy time. Off you go mate, you're way too grumpy today.
I'm sure the update would be out by the the time you wake up!

I only care about Melinda, but nothing about her.
AFAIK the update is about her and Daniel leaving the house together and going for a "vacation".
The problem is that this new location makes the update quite challenging to make, hence the delay for both the beta and final versions..

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I think someone forgot to have their nappy time. Off you go mate, you're way too grumpy today.
I'm sure the update would be out by the the time you wake up!

AFAIK the update is about her and Daniel leaving the house together and going for a "vacation".
The problem is that this new location makes the update quite challenging to make, hence the delay for both the beta and final versions..

Was I referring to the guy's post above, or Is this Linda the same person?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes