VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Just now

A6927913-7C16-41C0-B0E1-E939A7C3BCC5.jpeg

24 Hours from now

The update will be incomplete, but you get a feel of what's going to happen in the complete version. You can play noon and afternoon scenes, mainly in pool and toilet, as well as a couple night scenes, on top of that you have choices with Angela, Rhonda, Ann or Linda before leaving the Descoteaux residence.

Reactions: samss

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Just now

A6927913-7C16-41C0-B0E1-E939A7C3BCC5.jpeg

24 Hours from now

The update will be incomplete, but you get a feel of what's going to happen in the complete version. You can play noon and afternoon scenes, mainly in pool and toilet, as well as a couple night scenes, on top of that you have choices with Angela, Rhonda, Ann or Linda before leaving the Descoteaux residence.
so no melinda scene ???

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
so no melinda scene ???

Yes of course but it seems that he will have his scenes on the trip to the holiday home and while they are in the house about to start that trip we will have scenes with the characters mentioned in the teaser.

In fact, if you look at one of the last teasers, Melinda and Daniel are in the pool together and Melinda has something white coming out of her mouth and down her lip. I let you think what is that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Yes of course but it seems that he will have his scenes on the trip to the holiday home and while they are in the house about to start that trip we will have scenes with the characters mentioned in the teaser.

In fact, if you look at one of the last teasers, Melinda and Daniel are in the pool together and Melinda has something white coming out of her mouth and down her lip. I let you think what is that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My fear is this other mysterious character,
(my opinion) I wouldn't want melinda to have anything with him, I want her just for me, another woman wouldn't mind hanging out with this other guy.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
(my opinion) I wouldn't want melinda to have anything with him, I want her just for me, another woman wouldn't mind hanging out with this other guy.
Yes brother I have noticed that ,since the teaser with that character 3 out of every 4 of your posts came out they are about Melinda's possible unfaithfulness with him. Well, if it's going to happen, we'll know soon.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Y'all are so weird. "I'll lose interest if this human shaped stack of polygons has sum fuk with someone other than my creep of a player character."

I don't like being a horn, either in real life or in fiction.
If you're fine, be happy.
I gave my opinion as mentioned,
If you don't like it, ignore it.(y)

Reactions: Tikky and caddes35

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Brother.I fully agree with you,but sometimes life gives out such episodes that one can only wonder immensely..I hope that this will not happen in our game, because I am already permanently in a state of rage, suspecting what I might see in this update ..)):mad:

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes