VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
So from my understanding you guys are saying that it's perfectly fine for you (the MC) to fuck a man's wife, her daughters, many of her friends and soon her (gorgeous) sister, behind her back and without her consent mind you, but stating that it's only "fair" for her to express her sexuality else where (which I'm 100% sure will be an optional choice) makes of me the cuckold of the century?

I'm aware that different opinions exist but it's mind boggling to me how oblivious to this fact some of you guys are..

Yeah I know the feeling! I would definitely kill for my Yennefer, I mean just look at her :love:
View attachment 499010
But my point being that at the end of the day, it's just a fantasy. Getting so worked up about it won't get us nowhere, so it's best to chill and stop being such crybabies.
Exactly, it's a game where the protagonist is a guy who fucks all women,
why do i want to share? or why do I want the hottest in the game to fuck another?
It's a harem, as far as I know a harem is from one man.

Reactions: Abhai and Maou25

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Exactly, it's a game where the protagonist is a guy who fucks all women,
why do i want to share? or why do I want the hottest in the game to fuck another?
It's a harem, as far as I know a harem is from one man.
...let me add to this, the game is made for us, all the players and each of them individually...This game is a form of realization of the fantasies of the user who plays this game and in it he is an exceptional individualist..This is his fantasy and he chooses his own style of play and behavior in it, respectively, his reaction to changes in the game, plot or story, exclusively individually, for the most part, he always reacts to it from the point of view of ownership..;)
...and from myself, no normal man will ever share their women, both in fantasy, game and in real life with someone else!This is not a whim,this is the call of nature!:devilish:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So from my understanding you guys are saying that it's perfectly fine for you (the MC) to fuck a man's wife, her daughters, many of her friends and soon her (gorgeous) sister, behind her back and without her consent mind you, but stating that it's only "fair" for her to express her sexuality else where (which I'm 100% sure will be an optional choice) makes of me the cuckold of the century?

I'm aware that different opinions exist but it's mind boggling to me how oblivious to this fact some of you guys are..

Yeah I know the feeling! I would definitely kill for my Yennefer, I mean just look at her :love:
View attachment 499010
But my point being that at the end of the day, it's just a fantasy. Getting so worked up about it won't get us nowhere, so it's best to chill and stop being such crybabies.
triss is better then yen.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 499010
Basically the rule for most is the following in these games.

Netori (the act of the main male or in this case the player) stealing the girl = :D
Netorare (the act of someone else stealing the girl from the male male) = T_T

In this grindfeast of a game however I can somewhat understand because after all the work put in (especially with Melinda) for you to get the goodies only to have Netorare happen would be more than upsetting for most. Me personally while I understand all I can say is C'est la vie mon ami and just continue with the game. But that is just me because personally I don't mind seeing the later in games.

Reactions: Viggy

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I wold like to see Melissa being Blackmailed from her husband workers into some anal forced scene where she wold be completly destroid. And not just one of them but many workers at same time and with Daniel forced to watch. This could work for a later Blackmail path from Daniel too. Sorry for those who have diferent opinions, but if the DEV could Put some avoidable NTR scenes like this wold be awsome.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I wold like to see Melissa being Blackmailed from her husband workers into some anal forced scene where she wold be completly destroid. And not just one of them but many workers at same time and with Daniel forced to watch. This could work for a later Blackmail path from Daniel too. Sorry for those who have diferent opinions, but if the DEV could Put some avoidable NTR scenes like this wold be awsome.
who is Melissa ???

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Well here's to that never happening... Oh wait it did with his sister.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes