VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
A small provocation is turned on, but you have not answered yesterday's question :When the expected full version ,
thank you for your reply .Happy and successful New Year . ;)
I don't know either, I'm not a supporter of the game,
just get the information thrown here,
if I'm not mistaken the full version comes out in January,
As for the day, I don't know either.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
¿Cuanto falta? todos están ansiosos
Se supone que tendria que salir antes de las 10PM ya que el dev prometio ayer entregar la actualizacion en un ciclo de 24h desde las 10PM.

It is supposed to leave before 10PM as the dev promised yesterday will deliver an update in a 24-hour cycle from 10PM.

Reactions: ktemanuel

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Se supone que tendria que salir antes de las 10PM ya que el dev prometio ayer entregar la actualizacion en un ciclo de 24h desde las 10PM.

It is supposed to leave before 10PM as the dev promised yesterday will deliver an update in a 24-hour cycle from 10PM.
When I saw this news was 18:09 local time,
now it's 17:58, so if that's correct,
in a few minutes he releases to the patreons,
and we can wait for someone to bring us the link

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

As stated earlier, this is an incomplete update, you get a feel of what's going to happen in the final version.
I always try to release something before month end, and when I found that this is not getting to be completed (one of the reasons is setting all the new locations events and scenes takes time) I decided to release this and wait for your feedback.
I'm taking a day off, then I will resume on 1st as soon as I wake up :)

PC

Mac

these are only 2 so far

miu-miu

Jul 21, 2019

As stated earlier, this is an incomplete update, you get a feel of what's going to happen in the final version.
I always try to release something before month end, and when I found that this is not getting to be completed (one of the reasons is setting all the new locations events and scenes takes time) I decided to release this and wait for your feedback.
I'm taking a day off, then I will resume on 1st as soon as I wake up :)

PC

Mac

these are only 2 so far
Thank you

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes