wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019

As stated earlier, this is an incomplete update, you get a feel of what's going to happen in the final version.
I always try to release something before month end, and when I found that this is not getting to be completed (one of the reasons is setting all the new locations events and scenes takes time) I decided to release this and wait for your feedback.
I'm taking a day off, then I will resume on 1st as soon as I wake up :)

PC

Mac

these are only 2 so far
After reading the images, I'm looking forward to the full version of mlinda

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
That's all.at this time..Little, very little content..for 30 minutes of passing..I hope the full version will be powerful..))

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not lying if this update does not add anything to the game, few scenes and boring at least Melinda seems not to be attracted to Debby's husband, people were not wrong there are no scenes with Melinda in this version apart from the blowjob in the pool.

The truth was disappointing, I just hope that the full version adds something interesting, why the game ask us if we try the anal with Melinda and then Linda gives us the lubricant? Possibly in the full version it will come anal with Melinda but for now nothing.

It seems that all the sex scenes with Melinda of this version will come in January (even the church scene before going on the trip) or at least I hope so because otherwise it will be disappointing.

Reactions: Tikky and bakiks31
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes