gubl

May 31, 2018
This version is incomplete,
something tells me that we'll have sex with the two new women in the final version,
and maybe Melinda has a new partner (this one I wouldn't like)
What I read from the story and visuals, Debbies husband is not viable candidate to get body access of goodness Melinda. Instead, while he may attempt to harass her inadvertently, but I am pretty sure, it won’t go further than cock shame or Debbie breaking in to cock block, beside that Melinda is cougar, so she has thing for yong men, and every other character introduced so far, is out of competition due to either being older, or not well endowed. So Daniel is still an alpha for that game, even while Melinda actively tries to save him from other females by announcing him as a gay :)
Progression with anal seemingly will get new twist, to have Melinda reconsider it. My guess, she will witness Daniel either fucking in ass other female during vacation, it could be either Debbie or her housekeeper. Then adding this up with Daniel coming up being “gay” hence so interested in anal sex with her. Plus, she should get confirmation that she got pregnant, hence her maternity mission is accomplished, as God blesses her with baby, so from religious perspective, which generally does not welcome non fertile sex she should be clear, and may start consider expanding her sexual relation with Daniel by practicing anal as appreciation to “gift” she received from him with God approval.
Also, it seem this holiday edition will be fusioned with main stream game, although I liked how it got more simplified with only four time slots morning, noon, evening and nights, which really simplified game flow make it simpler to trigger events to progress with story. So quite can be that v10 and onward will be standalone product, as sequel to v9.9.
Time will tell. The only thing, is lacking with this game is abrupt narrative. I am pretty sure, if SNC needs volunteer to help with that there will be a few.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
What I read from the story and visuals, Debbies husband is not viable candidate to get body access of goodness Melinda. Instead, while he may attempt to harass her inadvertently, but I am pretty sure, it won’t go further than cock shame or Debbie breaking in to cock block, beside that Melinda is cougar, so she has thing for youth men, and every other character introduced so far, is out of competition due to either being older, or not well endowed. So Daniel is still an alpha for that game, even while Melinda actively tries to save him from other females by announcing him as a gay :)
Progression with anal seem will get new twist, to have Melinda reconsider it. My guess, she will witness Daniel either fucking in ass other female during vacation, it could be either Debbie or her housekeeper. Then adding this up with Daniel coming up being “gay” hence so interested in anal sex with her. Plus, she should get confirmation that she got pregnant, hence he maternal mentality is satisfied, as God blesses her with baby, so from religion perspective that does not welcome non fertile sex she should be good and may now consider expanding her sexual relation with Daniel by practicing anal as appreciation to “gift” she received with God approval.
Also, it seem this holiday edition will be fusioned with main stream game, although I liked how it got more simplified with only four time slots morning, noon, evening and nights, which really simplified game flow make it simpler to trigger events to progress with story. So quite can be that v10 and onward will be standalone product, as sequel to v9.9.
Time will tell. The only thing, is lacking with this game is abrupt narrative. I am pretty sure, if SNC needs volunteer to help with that there will be a few.
I hope so

Maisyh3011

Jan 23, 2019
I have a problem.

Old versions of the game I run flawlessly, the current version does not work.
His name doesn't even appear in the task manager.
Please help me solve this problem

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i downloaded new version and deleted old one but my saves is still there and i cant delete them is there any save location for these like %appdata% ? i tried to delete save file in game\save but folder is empty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i downloaded new version and deleted old one but my saves is still there and i cant delete them is there any save location for these like %appdata% ? i tried to delete save file in game\save but folder is empty
yes, it should be also in %appdata% (roaming/renpy/)

Reactions: GreenSkull1

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
We will not see any type of NTR in this version with Melinda, by God she is crazy about Daniel not only laughs at the stature of the man's penis but also fantasizes about Daniel at the same moment. If we see that NTR it will be because Daniel will ask because otherwise Melinda is not going to touch that man even with a stick.

Two days ago I said that the half-update was bad but the little it has is really sublime this update isn't very complete or brings anything sexual that we have not seen but the dialogues have improved markedly and that scene of Melinda modeling costumes to Daniel is tremendously hot and with quality (the conversation, Melinda's poses, the knowledge that Melinda would only do that if Daniel is the one who is present ...)

Daniel still has a hard time asking for things when he and Melinda are performing sexual acts but their bravery is progressing little by little in a natural way and the dev manage to look more natural than their first coitus.

yanis490

May 15, 2019
Guys after giving vibrator to her, when I want to check the hole at 17:00 toilet scene (which is probably scene 4) I get an error...screen goes white with load of errors being written...is there a fix?
plz tell me how did u get the vibrator ?? what is the event to get it plz ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
hi i follow this but i want other one for now if i miss events or should wait something.would you please give me your save for know what i miss?
Sorry, bro, I didn't make any saves,the update is so small that I went through it without saving...this walkthrough was enough for me.:oops:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes