Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this christmas update is shit thanks for nothing !!!
This "update" is not shitty, more as a lot of teasing for version to come (hopefully).
Would you, for example, call this a "shit"?
(regardless of blueballing pain;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If only that "one day" would come soonish:p

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, from what was said,
we can say it was not an update,
and yes her demo,
the developer said it was like a taste of things to come,
I have great expectations of the final version,
Two hot chicks to enjoy each other.

Reactions: Abhai

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This "update" is not shitty, more as a lot of teasing for version to come (hopefully).
Would you, for example, call this a "shit"?
(regardless of blueballing pain;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If only that "one day" would come soonish:p
look at the rendering quality, it's full of pixels

it should have taken time to release a good v10 version rather than this failed update half

Reactions: Tikky

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
look at the rendering quality, it's full of pixels
do you mean in the game itself, or in this spoiler image i posted here? ;)
either way, i personaly dont mind "pixels" that much, im not playing 4k, 1080p, 720p quality or whatsoever:p

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
do you mean in the game itself, or in this spoiler image i posted here? ;)
either way, i personaly dont mind "pixels" that much, im not playing 4k, 1080p, 720p quality or whatsoever:p
No offense, bro, but I agree with the previous post, the quality is low,but it seems to me that if the game is offered to a wide range of users, it should be at the appropriate level of development.As for this update, many of the guys on the forum were right,it was better to finish the full version (10) in high quality than to offer a piece of the version in low..Please do not take offense at me,this is my subjective opinion..Sorry again.:cautious:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think he shouldn't have released this at all but instead just wait for the full version. This one was just pointless in my opinion
It seems to me that the fans of this game is not enough just to develop the plot, they already have the right to insist on the high quality of the proposed product, due to the fact that enough time and emotions have been spent to have this right. ;) :cautious:

• Haha

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm currently working with a mod for this game, where you can see all the scenes without a save and avoiding all the grinding!

Installation:

- Download Unren and paste it on the root folder (where is the .exe file) Download link:
(I didn't develop it, thanks to the respective developer)
- Open Unren, type 9 and press enter.
- Once Unren has finished, close the program.
- Download my mod and paste it on the FootOfTheMountains/game folder, choose yes to replace any file with the same name. Download link:
- Enjoy

I will be adding all the scenes.

If you liked my work, I opened a Patreon page, where I will be posting more mods, all of them will be free, but if you want to support me, do it with an amount that doesn't affect your wallet, I will be happy :)

I know this game has more mods, but it is good to have more options

Thank you guys!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Although the developer could have at least placed the gallery,
then we would know what to expect from the final version, or make us even more distressed:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes