ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "qweasd55, publicación: 2841585, miembro: 1045029"]
¿Alguien sabe acerca de la fecha exacta de lanzamiento de v 10?
[/CITAR]
Creo que será como veo viendo los primeros días del mes una versión beta y al final del mes la versión final. pero todo es una suposición

Jun 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Vanderlei Monteiro, post: 2838987, membro: 356255"]
Minha única decepção seria se Melinda fizesse sexo com o outro personagem
[/CITAR]
ntr its sucks

Jun 11, 2019
We will not see any type of NTR in this version with Melinda, by God she is crazy about Daniel not only laughs at the stature of the man's penis but also fantasizes about Daniel at the same moment. If we see that NTR it will be because Daniel will ask because otherwise Melinda is not going to touch that man even with a stick.

Two days ago I said that the half-update was bad but the little it has is really sublime this update isn't very complete or brings anything sexual that we have not seen but the dialogues have improved markedly and that scene of Melinda modeling costumes to Daniel is tremendously hot and with quality (the conversation, Melinda's poses, the knowledge that Melinda would only do that if Daniel is the one who is present ...)

Daniel still has a hard time asking for things when he and Melinda are performing sexual acts but their bravery is progressing little by little in a natural way and the dev manage to look more natural than their first coitus.
I hope you don't have any kind of ntr with her

BigKintama77

Jan 3, 2020
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Bro, i cant download your walkthrough, plaeas reupload it..thanks.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I don't understand these people who keep asking ntr in the game. Do you ? it is?
Danny fuck sis, Danny fuck Ronda ,Danny fuck this and that till there´s nothing left to fuck. Danny stole Melinda , Danny impregnates Melinda, danny have 3 sons with Melinda, Danny this and That. Danny fucks melinda in the barn, in the pool, in the church,behound the bushes and everywhere.And they live forever happy. End of game and we have thousands cryin and the dev stops making a fortune. No please, don't stole Melinda from me (Being Sarcastic). Please, Make Melinda give one more fuck with me.
The feeling of NTR in a game like this one is far ahead from yours hunderstandings. It doesn't means that the people who enjoys NTR "want to see someone else's dick" or wants his wife or girlfriend fucked in real live. It's something inexplicable.
Some of us enjoys this feeling IN A GAME, others don´t. Some of us enjoys RAPE, some of us enjoys incest, ... We have to respect others choices in what can possibly cause them pleasure. Well, you have your choices too and we have to respect you.
Do you imagine the requests that the DEV has to deal with from his patreons? The real guys who pay from his work?
I hope That DEV makes NTR scenes in this game, but i can't criticize if he don't.
But friends, wake up. This is just a game.

Reactions: Paco M. True
Jun 11, 2019
Danny fuck sis, Danny fuck Ronda ,Danny fuck this and that till there´s nothing left to fuck. Danny stole Melinda , Danny impregnates Melinda, danny have 3 sons with Melinda, Danny this and That. Danny fucks melinda in the barn, in the pool, in the church,behound the bushes and everywhere.And they live forever happy. End of game and we have thousands cryin and the dev stops making a fortune. No please, don't stole Melinda from me (Being Sarcastic). Please, Make Melinda give one more fuck with me.
The feeling of NTR in a game like this one is far ahead from yours hunderstandings. It doesn't means that the people who enjoys NTR "want to see someone else's dick" or wants his wife or girlfriend fucked in real live. It's something inexplicable.
Some of us enjoys this feeling IN A GAME, others don´t. Some of us enjoys RAPE, some of us enjoys incest, ... We have to respect others choices in what can possibly cause them pleasure. Well, you have your choices too and we have to respect you.
Do you imagine the requests that the DEV has to deal with from his patreons? The real guys who pay from his work?
I hope That DEV makes NTR scenes in this game, but i can't criticize if he don't.
I liked your argument but I still can't understand why some people like ntr! As much as you want the developer to put ntr scenes, I don't want to, but what you and me want, doesn't matter, I just don't want to share the hot melinda with anyone! sorry if the english got too bad!

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Some games uses NTR in a childish way ( i don't want to name them). Fuck with anyone who appears in the story. Well, maybe not childish but sluttish way. These games don't cause me
any feelings and i hardly stand playing them.
Try to play "Family friends and stangers". Maybe not a very elaborated game, but uses NTR in a smoth way that you enjoy it if you put yourself in the police perspective and not in the MC perspective. Another one is "A wife and a mother". If you imagine yourself being one of the secondary Characters, maybe you will get some pleasure with it, but if you play it from the wife perspective, you will not have any plasure at all and the game is dead.
The games are made to create fetishes that leads you to enjoy them.
What are you talking, holding the threads :mad:

Reactions: Cryptor and Abhai

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
The developer should take more time provide stable complete version as having a good storyline, rather than incomplete beta version.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The developer should take more time provide stable complete version as having a good storyline, rather than incomplete beta version.
Really...very first post and it is a complaint. If you don't like what the developer is doing, you are more than welcome to go create your own game - your own way. You totally overlooked the talent of the developer, character interaction, character development, story line development, animation, etc.

The glass half full is always better than the glass half empty.

Reactions: ombd36 and Abhai

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I do not understand why this discussion around NTR has flared up at all?What do you think?will you be asked how to build a story, the game developer?That's right-no!Perhaps those who pay him on Patreon, he still "look back", but the opinion and desires of ordinary users-is unlikely..Surely the game script is written up to the final and if there is laid in the plot NTR-it will be there.So, for most fans of the game, the principle is simple-take what they give and do not show off...There is a proverb- " don't look a Gift horse in the mouth!"Perhaps this is the case...:(

gubl

May 31, 2018
Agree. Some one said “my liberty ends where yours begins”. So Patreon page is the right place to express personal feelings on NTR <peace> :)

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I do not understand why this discussion around NTR has flared up at all?What do you think?will you be asked how to build a story, the game developer?That's right-no!Perhaps those who pay him on Patreon, he still "look back", but the opinion and desires of ordinary users-is unlikely..Surely the game script is written up to the final and if there is laid in the plot NTR-it will be there.So, for most fans of the game, the principle is simple-take what they give and do not show off...There is a proverb- " don't look a Gift horse in the mouth!"Perhaps this is the case...:(
I agree, I'm not paying, I can't demand anything,
I would not like NTR in this game, now if the developer wants to put,
What I can do is delete the game on my PC and move to another.
I support another game, they said they will not have NTR, but will have sharing,
I'm not a fan of that either, but I'm playing this route,
They said the MC will always be present,
but if that changes and something is done without his presence,
I stop supporting at the time,
the developer has the right to make it well understand how his game,
it is up to the supporters to continue supporting or not.

Reactions: ombd36 and Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I agree, I'm not paying, I can't demand anything,
I would not like NTR in this game, now if the developer wants to put,
What I can do is delete the game on my PC and move to another.
I support another game, they said they will not have NTR, but will have sharing,
I'm not a fan of that either, but I'm playing this route,
They said the MC will always be present,
but if that changes and something is done without his presence,
I stop supporting at the time,
the developer has the right to make it well understand how his game,
it is up to the supporters to continue supporting or not.
You're absolutely right,brother!No one can take away the right to choose from us!(y)

Reactions: VM356255
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes