GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i am fallowing walkthrough 8.0 but it says i need stronger pills so i went to her to and asked for stronger pills. She gave me but when i go into the bathroom i cant see stronger part and it still same scene like this; Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.04 - 19.36.16.57.png
Edit: i tried to use normal then go ask for another stronger pills but this time she is giving me normal pills and i cant ask for stronger ones :/ (i thought my save broken so i downloaded complete 7.0 and tried that save but it is still same)

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i am fallowing walkthrough 8.0 but it says i need stronger pills so i went to her to and asked for stronger pills. She gave me but when i go into the bathroom i cant see stronger part and it still same scene like this; View attachment 506432
The request for strong pills to Linda comes only after many, many, many times the use of normal ones. At this point after many, many, many times, Daniel thinks "that he would need something stronger" and then turns to Linda to get them. (If I remember correctly :unsure: )
EDIT
Sorry I read wrong ... you already have pills and you don't get the option to use them ... just to understand where you are in the story? From the choices available that I see, you are more or less halfway through the story perhaps, because towards the end the choices become these ....
bath.jpg
However, the game does not seem, but it has been reworked several times and the walk (in my opinion) is not always very corresponding. For me, you first play alone as you want and you will see that the choices will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSkull1

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i edited so then what should i do is there any option that i can twist with saveeditonline ?
The request for strong pills to Linda comes only after many, many, many times the use of normal ones. At this point after many, many, many times, Daniel thinks "that he would need something stronger" and then turns to Linda to get them. (If I remember correctly :unsure: )
Edit: im in Week 19 Day 4 Thursday
Edit2: i ignored and carried on but now in Week 20 Day 2 Tuesday it says 9:00, go to melinda, did you do the mammogram? (gallery 3 image 6 unlocked) but i dont have this option too :/

Last edited:

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
linux has a pc game-package, check again if you have "contents" folder that should be a mac game version.

downloadet/checked the from that post - it is all as it should be there - a pc version, not a mac/"contents".
perhaps try downlaoding again, and good luck.
Youre right, must have clicked on it by mistake, thanks

Reactions: Abhai
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes