Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
It's all the same thing! Half full... half empty. It's still half. Point of view is an illusion!!

But seriously. The griiind. Even following walkthroughs for this game doesn't seem to work all of the time, updates are half finished, the dialogue is often nonsensical, the teasing of content being added and instead of getting what is teased there's just more teasing... this is a glass half empty kind of game by design.
Geez, guys, stop hammering about a glass that's half full or not..get what you are given, have fun or mechanical Masturbation..The choice is yours..I'm sorry if I'm too harsh in my statements,it's not from lack of respect for you, but only from the inability to change something..Sorry, a little drunk, maybe reason,but at least I'm honest !
P.S.By the way, we soon have Christmas in Russia, according to the Julian calendar, I dare you to congratulate You on it!(y)
Sorry, we celebrate holidays in advance to be in the appropriate condition at the right time!:ROFLMAO:
Brothers,the Slavs,with the upcoming holiday!If anyone wants to join,my table is your table!To your health!(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Geez, guys, stop hammering about a glass that's half full or not..get what you are given, have fun or mechanical Masturbation..The choice is yours..I'm sorry if I'm too harsh in my statements,it's not from lack of respect for you, but only from the inability to change something..Sorry, a little drunk, maybe reason,but at least I'm honest !
P.S.By the way, we soon have Christmas in Russia, according to the Julian calendar, I dare you to congratulate You on it!(y)
Philosopher has always been and will be, without them life would be boring. Cheers ;)

Reactions: Tikky

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Depends on your time zone, I'd assume.
I did hunt for any info I could find on the state of progress. The most current information is actually in this thread in the last page or 2. Your best bet is to cast as wide a net as possible over the pirate sites you know of and if a link pops up, alert this thread with a link to the page and an uploader will swing by with their toolset and get that link for us unless a kind member leaks a direct link. Just play the waiting game but keep watching. Checking back once or twice a day while "auditing" your known pirate sites for links is always a good idea. I've often found links in the past that way. Now with all the uploaders here, it's often they find it before I do cuz I'm a busy doggo.

Reactions: Likeu80

trogan3000

Jul 10, 2017
Is anyone having trouble get past week 5 day 5 after picking the apples and going to the bathroom get to removing jeans and then seems to crash any ideas uninstalled and reinstalled but still having the same problem

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Is anyone having trouble get past week 5 day 5 after picking the apples and going to the bathroom get to removing jeans and then seems to crash any ideas uninstalled and reinstalled but still having the same problem
old problem ! to know how to fix that you need to read at least 300 pages :(

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes