Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
This game is without any doubt "one of the best". The Dev made it too grindy to make us take more time to play it and to increase ours expectations so he can earn more money on patreon. I'm not against that because the artist have to be payd.

About the renders and animations i have to disagree with you although he could had made more explicid scenes (diferent angles). Overall i think this game is one of the bests, if not the best.
Well said as it best one's

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't know what are their criteria. One easy way to justify the position maybe is the number of patreons they have, but , "summertime saga" beats them all, i think. I agree that could be some improvements in Foot of the mountains but i,ve already played "Milfy city" and "the Deluca Family" and i don't think They're better than FOOT. About "Being a dik" i haven't play it yet so is better to me don't talk about.
Peace bro.
I fully agree with you, most likely the criterion is how much money is invested in the game and how much the game has a donor..a Pity, our game is worthy of the best..All with coming Christmas Christ (who in topic!)))I wish you, to women, money always was, and you nothing for this not was!:LOL:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I think this games are in the top because of him plot these games becomes interesting to read the dialogues with all the characters, in FOTM the conversations with Melinda are interesting, those of Rhonda sometimes when she tells you about the crimes of their parents the other characters bore you over time without speaking that the main plot (death of Daniel's parents) has not yet developed in the end if there is not a good plot the game bores you and you stop playing it also the quality of the renders, the plot does not necessarily have to be something never seen and original simply with it being simple but entertaining is fine.

Although without any doubt I would say that Melinda is the best female model I've seen in this type of games, just perfect, in other games already mentioned there are many very nice characters too but Melinda has something special.

Reactions: Tikky

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I think this games are in the top because of him plot these games becomes interesting to read the dialogues with all the characters, in FOTM the conversations with Melinda are interesting, those of Rhonda sometimes when she tells you about the crimes of their parents the other characters bore you over time without speaking that the main plot (death of Daniel's parents) has not yet developed in the end if there is not a good plot the game bores you and you stop playing it also the quality of the renders, the plot does not necessarily have to be something never seen and original simply with it being simple but entertaining is fine.

Although without any doubt I would say that Melinda is the best female model I've seen in this type of games, just perfect, in other games already mentioned there are many very nice characters too but Melinda has something special.
I totally agree with you , Melinda is the best :love:

Reactions: Indra_83 and Tikky

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017

I think the mother of "Big Brother" is the most perverted model, even much like Melinda, except that she is much more athletic and slimmer, but this game is far more meaningful than that !!!

yanis490

May 15, 2019
it will be cool if there was 1 post with a walkthrough how to unlock ALL the galerry images and events plz.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
it will be cool if there was 1 post with a walkthrough how to unlock ALL the galerry images and events plz.
You can use this link to get a mod of all those gallery scenes found from a member here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v9-9-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-2847729

If any one starts and click on all those modded gallery scenes, you will see that some of them are lost in the game.... AGAIN!
If I remember well 2 versions ago the Dev, mention about the lost scene of Mel and Dan at the Barn shower.
This thing is back.
The mod of this fellow and thanks to him, showed more lost scenes!
At least to me!

The Dev and always by my opinion, started a game with a scenario, that fucked up on the Patreon pay wall.
Everyone gives no shit about the game play and every one wants more sex with Melida's character!
Some people even ask to remove Ronda which in the game play was the 1st and best friend of MC (Daniel)

Some of you here, complain about the grinding of this game.
Most of it is logic errors of programing and not just grinding.
Have always this in mind when you what to rate this game.

Reactions: Jin2stc

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
How to have sex with Melinda? How many points do I need?
OK Friend. I don´t know how many points you need, i just knou you need to waste a lot of time progressing in the story then things start to happen. And you have to progress with all the characters at the same time because those scenes depend from all characters progressions. When you start buying whisky to Melinda's husband and you visit him at 1PM before you go to kitchen to have a meal with the ladies , and you leave in the middle of the meal to wash the hands (to get him drunk) , at 2PM you go to they room, than the sex scenes are close. Just keep buying whisky and repeating the procedure.
Play v9.9 and try to unlock the galleries scenes.
Though i´ve never used the walkthrough you can try to follow it.
I think it´s easier that way...

Reactions: Hans Rugal Gunsche

Mark910

Jan 7, 2020
HELP

I can't unlock gallery 2 image 3.
Also, when I talk to Melinda at 10:00 I don't have the option "sunbathing"

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The dialogue ends like this in the bedroom: View attachment 509624
I think that this scene ends with Daniel licking Melinda's pussy and like everything else in this game you have to climb Melinda's points and repeat the scene until, little by little, the scene unfolds, unfortunately I think that scene is bugged and it can't be advanced. I can only advise you to spend the days and every time you can interact with Melinda do it with a bit of luck the scene could move forward.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes