Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Really...very first post and it is a complaint. If you don't like what the developer is doing, you are more than welcome to go create your own game - your own way. You totally overlooked the talent of the developer, character interaction, character development, story line development, animation, etc.

The glass half full is always better than the glass half empty.
No one overlooked talent developer is earning money which comes from people so what one cannot have any words? Every one has right to speak..

Crippy

May 28, 2018
No one overlooked talent developer is earning money which comes from people so what one cannot have any words? Every one has right to speak..
This has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech. It is about respect and appreciation. But obviously, we have the ability to "agree to disagree." If I don't like what a developer is making, I simple move on to a different game / developer instead of resorting to being negative and borderline disrespectful. And that is where I will leave it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Reading this thread I am seeing many people talk about how they don't like or even want NTR in the game however here is the thing. The fact of the matter is Daniel if he succeeds in claiming Melinda for his own while at the same time making Melinda (directly or indirectly) leave her husband is NTR.

So even if all the other things (Cynthia not being gangbanged by the guys if you don't choose her and choose Melinda instead as well as the possibility of the new guy getting balls deep into Melinda) were removed from the game as long as the above I mentioned stays the game will still have NTR in it.

But besides that as we saw so far all the 'Bad' NTR is 100% avoidable so if you don't want to see it just go to the path that makes it so it doesn't unlock.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm currently working with a mod for this game, where you can see all the scenes without a save and avoiding all the grinding!

Installation:

- Download Unren and paste it on the root folder (where is the .exe file) Download link:
(I didn't develop it, thanks to the respective developer)
- Open Unren, type 9 and press enter.
- Once Unren has finished, close the program.
- Download my mod and paste it on the FootOfTheMountains/game folder, choose yes to replace any file with the same name. Download link:
- Enjoy
Please, other Mirros. Zippyshare doesn´t work in some countrys like Germany

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I downloaded the christmas beta thing and its just one folder 'contents'
how do i run this thing?
you got mac version probably.
are you pc or mac user?
if pc - just download a pc version
if mac -

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
linux has a pc game-package, check again if you have "contents" folder that should be a mac game version.
downloadet/checked the from that post - it is all as it should be there - a pc version, not a mac/"contents".
perhaps try downlaoding again, and good luck.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Really...very first post and it is a complaint. If you don't like what the developer is doing, you are more than welcome to go create your own game - your own way. You totally overlooked the talent of the developer, character interaction, character development, story line development, animation, etc.

The glass half full is always better than the glass half empty.
It's all the same thing! Half full... half empty. It's still half. Point of view is an illusion!!

But seriously. The griiind. Even following walkthroughs for this game doesn't seem to work all of the time, updates are half finished, the dialogue is often nonsensical, the teasing of content being added and instead of getting what is teased there's just more teasing... this is a glass half empty kind of game by design.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes